How to Kill A Paperbark Tree?

I'm reluctant to use an axe for obvious reasons.

Thanks everyone for replying.

Another possibility would be to sprinkle Ally or Brushoff granular herbicide around the base of the trees. Wouldn't take much, just 20 grams or so? Actually I use ally on my farm at a rate of 5 grams per hectare to take out broadleaf weeds. It's powerful stuff.

This is the herbicide that was put in irrigation water a few years ago by arsons that took out hectares of tomatoes or similar, can't remember where?

Hey, let grand dad know too will ya! :D

See yas.

I was just about to make a thread about how to kill my neighbour's dog. But I thought I'd ask in here as grand dad seems to be good with that sort of thing.

Paint diesel over the truck everyday for a few days. It's also undetectable. I know someone who could do the hit for the right price. ;)

Only a bit? Your true colours are showing, TC

Ha ha. Ha know what though? I wouldn't mind having a second account on here. Be bloody good when battling those tough bloody lefties for hours on end? I could come on in and back myself up in an argument? Hell yeah! Perp and Sanj and all them other lefties, blow em off the board. So, what do I need? Second Internet address? Sim, Geoff? Help us out here, I'm a bit new at this stuff? Yeah, setting up another account now. Three actually. Get ready you lefties for an onslaught. :rolleyes:

See ya's

lucky Lord Shanghai didn't sign off as Sam too.

There would be half as many posts in that epic Frankston thread if they only used the one account

I would get a decent cordless drill. It'll be useful for other things too. Or see if anyone has one you can borrow. Could also try sharper drill bits, or even a small 16mm spade bit. Or you could try drilling with a small bit as a pilot hole and then a bigger bit.

I put roudup in about 4 or 5 holes in a huge palm tree and it was toast very shortly after.

Ha ha. Ha know what though? I wouldn't mind having a second account on here. Be bloody good when battling those tough bloody lefties for hours on end? I could come on in and back myself up in an argument? Hell yeah! Perp and Sanj and all them other lefties, blow em off the board. So, what do I need? Second Internet address? Sim, Geoff? Help us out here, I'm a bit new at this stuff? Yeah, setting up another account now. Three actually. Get ready you lefties for an onslaught. :rolleyes:

See ya's

Don't ask Sim. He deleted my 2nd account. (I used it for really dumb questions, like dumber than usual)

Back