I AM ALIVE! Pipe Party

Thanks for everyone attending, it was a huge hit! Everyone had such a blast! Thanks to my sponsors who without them, it just would not have happened. All safety precautions were taken as you can see!

Makita, Nike, Subi Jeans and Country Road.

I live to see ANOTHER DAY!

As promised.. The video will be up soon ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEKf_ABHpFY

I've just got back from camping and booted the computer 1st thing to check out what happened. I'm glad it was all 'roses'. I work in OH&S in the building industry and I really had to remember I was just watching a video on the other side of the country. I am NOT going to make any comment.......

Glad to see it all turned out ok KrisK

dude next time ur using the grinder, straddle the pipe in the direction you are cutting (i.e dont cut horizontally) that way if the blade catches theres no chance of it going sideways into ur leg and also means ur tsubi jeans won't catch on fire haha

KrisK

Now I am curious - what sort of pipe did it turn out to be?????

[P.S. Am a technological troglodyte - need the Computer Nazi (Daughter No 2.) to bring my computer up to date with youtube/etc - and she ain't home, so I didn't see how the Pipe Party turned out. :( ]

Cheers
LynnH

LynnH, it was bone dry. I can only assume it was a water pipe from mannnnnnnnnnnnny years ago.

Thanks for the OH&S tips, I did a OH&S 3month course not that long ago as part of a dip in business.

Rest assure the video was made INTENTIONALLY , ie to demonstrate how NOT to cut a pipe. Wasn't that the whole point? :)

Back