I think we get the picture!

As I am sourcing and looking through some property related websites and pages of late, I have come across yet another website that is well....... I won't say. Take a look yourself.

The only thing I will say is that after watching the video, you want to go and hit somebody...... somebody in particular and his name starts with P.

I think that might be Nikko pen all over his boot as well. Nice cheap advertising.

Also, I have to query why his is doing a pushup when advertising a property business?

http://paulbuyshouses.com.au/

F

I prefer this kind of pushup...

Push-up-bra-5972211.jpg

As I am sourcing and looking through some property related websites and pages of late, I have come across yet another website that is well....... I won't say. Take a look yourself.

The only thing I will say is that after watching the video, you want to go and hit somebody...... somebody in particular and his name starts with P.

I think that might be Nikko pen all over his boot as well. Nice cheap advertising.

Also, I have to query why his is doing a pushup when advertising a property business?

http://paulbuyshouses.com.au/

F
I have seen signs like that in Brisbane on the side of the road made out of old real estate signs,does anyone know how the system works,.

Not sure on the push-ups on the deck maybe he saw 20 cents in between the decking.

He could be in due diligence, checking for termites on the deck timbers.

Ha... that is funny.

I think he has smelt too many fumes from his Cabots deck oil!

I will not try and comment on these types of websites again, considering they say in the advertising world..........negative publicity is good publicity.

F

Ha... that is funny.

I will not try and comment on these types of websites again, considering they say in the advertising world..........negative publicity is good publicity.

F

But that video was one of the most annoying things I've seen for a long time. Using his daughter (I assume) like that, and that continuous chuckle in the background... blech!

I have seen signs like that in Brisbane on the side of the road made out of old real estate signs,does anyone know how the system works,.

Not sure on the push-ups on the deck maybe he saw 20 cents in between the decking.
All the fault of the seminar experts and gurus who teach creative no money deal making to those willing to pay the fees and otherwise are likely to have no money anyway, those signs are all over the place.

Had a friend who lives next to a busy road, he got duped into having a sign put up on his fence for a promise of a few hundred dollars once a sale was generated, after explaining how unlikely he was ever to see a cent I suggested a revised business model of money in advance from the advertiser, needless to say the sign soon moved to the house next door.

Back