I'm in love......sigh

bez, those properties are in Mt Eliza, not St Kilda.

That's what I think Bez is getting at.

Glenelg is the premier beach location, with the property facing in arguably the 'best' marina in Adelaide. Comparing it with Mt Eliza doesn't necessarily reflect the value that locals would place upon the property.

I liked both types of properties.

I would like the style of the OP selection, but out in a Mt. Eliza type location with the extra space.

The two Mt. Eliza houses were a bit too tizzy/Italian for me, but I'm sure I could grow to love them if I was forced to live there. :D

I'm pretty sure I've seen that apartment in the flesh (when I was still living in Adelaide)... maybe I'm confused with one of the neighbours. No questioning that is one of Adelaide's top neighbourhoods - it's effectively on a peninsula but still walking distance over the barrage to the centre of Glenelg.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that apartment in the flesh (when I was still living in Adelaide)... maybe I'm confused with one of the neighbours. No questioning that is one of Adelaide's top neighbourhoods - it's effectively on a peninsula but still walking distance over the barrage to the centre of Glenelg.

We stood at the marina only a couple of months ago looking over at those houses and commenting on the location and price.

That is a short walk to Jetty Rd, and in a good location if you hate the noise and crowds that the place experiences in summer, or on Friday and Saturday nights.

5:57am:
But it's in Adelaide ....

Problem with going on a dream trip of realestate.com in sydney is " which one do I chose " . This one caught my attention this morning .

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kirribilli-115062467

Just classy , though the neighbours might be a issue and the smoke on New Year's Eve would be a pain.

Cliff
10:25am:
But it's in Adelaide ....

Problem with going on a dream trip of realestate.com in sydney is " which one do I chose " . This one caught my attention this morning .

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-kirribilli-115062467

Just classy , though the neighbours might be a issue and the smoke on New Year's Eve would be a pain.

Cliff

Can i prescribe you something, doc? :)

Back