I'm Posative!

I just updated the spread sheet, and it tells me that after all expenses are paid, we got $65 a week in our pocket across the 3 IP's!
With a 63% LVR, and good DSR, I best get crackin I think and find another one / or two IP.
I Hope your doing OK with this lower interest rate we have.

congrats! that's fantastic news - it's good to know that should anything untowards happen at present (which it won't - no jinxes here :)) that the portfolio can maintain itself.

very comfy LVR there as well - your bank must love you.

Hi Allmine - nice going.

I was wondering you mentioned spread sheet with all your out goings and your infront.

Is there anywhere i can down loan a copy of this spread sheet so all i do is punch in the numbers and hey presto - tells me where i'm at.

Hope you can help.

Cheers

Hi Allmine - nice going.

I was wondering you mentioned spread sheet with all your out goings and your infront.

Is there anywhere i can down loan a copy of this spread sheet so all i do is punch in the numbers and hey presto - tells me where i'm at.

Hope you can help.

Cheers

I know this will sound like an excuse, but I have had my Lap Top nicked from home, it had this same spreadsheet on it which I failed to backup.
Mental note to one self!!! Back up more often.
But if you look here...

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26452

You'll find something to get going.
I have attached an old copy (minus my details) of the spread sheet. So from here you could make a start for yourself. I don't have the latest formulars on this one (as I now need to re-do it), but have inserted the details so that you mite be able to do it yourself.
I hope this is helpful.

Attachments

• Expenses & Loss.xls
    24 KB · Views: 106
G'DAY THE HEATH

Does your use of the stick out tongue smiley, mean you're gloating and don't have the intention of sharing your master of all spreadsheets? Or do we have to beg for enlightenment? ;)

C'mon, play nice!

Back