Interviews

Hi,

I just thought it'd be more useful if the interviews won't closed threads so that readers could post suggestions / congratulary compliments / ask for further information / etc.

Is there a particular reason they were set up as they have been that I'm missing? Only thing I could think of is the probability of the thread going off tangent, but we have some great mods here ;)

It was decided to have the interviews closed leaving them as stand alone resources, like a regular magazine article for example. Comments and congratulatory messages can be posted in the general forum. There is usually a corresponding thread to the interviews.

As you know threads can easily go off topic. It’s important to have them uncluttered……they will become a very valuable resource for us all.

Stay tuned for the next one........its coming soon!!

Ruby :)

Ruby usually puts on a 'notification' thread saying there's a new interview, right? People can always comment on that thread.

Yep, I like the way it's done already with a closed interview thread and then an open one for the peanut gallery to comment.

What about a link at the end of the interview to a discussion thread?
That way the interview stays uncluttered, but it is easy to find the discussion.:)

I'm happy the way it is at present....and can understand the underlying logic.

Just love the interviews...keep 'em coming.

Back