Investar Search Tool - Group membership?

Investar actively discourage setting up these arrangements, so I'll have to pass.

Thanks for thinking of me though. :)

Cheers,
Matt

Investar Group Subscription

Hi all,

I have just subscribed to Investar 2 year fast track program at $2990 and am looking for someone to share my membership with one person only.
This will allow access to the tool without flooding the login.
Please pm me if interested.

Thanks.

I've signed up under my mortgage broking business. Interesting reports - you can even search for what people own if you know the approx areas. Sometimes you can even get the owners names or the tenant names of a property.

I've been playing around and it seems some of my clients have purchased really good properties while a few others have paid too much. But there is still much to learn as the software can do many more things.

If anyone wants a report on a property just email me at info at loan-experts.com.au

Seems to do Australia wide valuation estimates too.

Thanks Terry_w....I'll definitely bare that in mind seeing i'm a tight4arse.

Cheers Spades.

Last edited:
Folks just some feedback on Investar for you all to consider.

I have had 2x Fast track memberships costing 2990 AUD and both times have had cause to cancel following glitches in the software.

I only signed up a second time following assurances things had been "fixed"

Here are some examples for you to look out for.

By the way I love the tool just a pity these issues still remain as recently as only last week when i cancelled my second subscription.

1 - The APM valuer tool gave 3 completely different valuations and confidence scores all on the same day. This ranged from 595k to 865k for exactly the same property! The confidence scored ranged from 4 (Still green just) to Red - Do not use. Investars explanation - I must have entered the address details or property criteria incorrectly. The property was defo the same one x3 reports with photos and the address etc clearly matching. They then switched their tune blaming APM.

2 - Properties regularly remain in the search tool despite having been sold months before because Investar search have been unsuccessfull in removing them (They claim the agent still has them on Domain etc however when you click the "Source" link the Domain listing has been removed)

The worst example I found recently was a property settled in January this year still showing in the search results. Search carried out last week 18th November

As an idea the tool is fantastic, however they really need to kick on and implement some basic improvements. Fixing the 2 issues above would be a great start, especially the lack of confidence in the Valuer tool.

Another suggested Improvement:

1 - An ability from within the search results to single click and carry out a valuation. A simple software coding setup would allow this. Instead you have to manually switch to the valuer tool and enter all of the info manually each time. For 2990 AUD I would expect some automation which would take very little coding hours. Especially when you are viewing and valuing multiple properties.

I notice Investar are currently seeking investment, I was sent a prospectus and seriously considered it. They need to take the current subscriptions and improve before customers lose faith and their bottom line is affected.

Do any others have issues they have come across? It would be good to hear if mines was an isolated case?

By the way all discussed with Investar and the Customer Support was poor at best, I even offered for a senior person to call me to discuss which was never taken up.

Regards

ScottyB

Update on Investar

Anyone still using Investar successfully despite alleged deficiencies by Scotty? If it is still worth it I would like to join a group subscription if there is one with a spot vacancy. I need some due diligence on Qld RE. :)

Back