Investment property for sale - Brisbane

Hey guys,
Sorry its been a while since I posted and I logged on today to find my inbox full of PM'S! Ill be sure to answer all your questions regarding my internet business interests :)

I have an IP for sale (its been on the market a little while now) and Im looking to take on bigger projects so it SIMPLY HAS TO GO! :)

Heres an opportunity for an investor to pick up a literally brand new 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, double lock up garage house thats only 4 YEARS OLD, for $360K. Infact Id probably take $355K.

The house is currently tenanted and has been by the same tenants since the house was first built. They are a little daggy, but great tenants (always on time with their rent) - just a young couple who only really use the 1 bedroom and ensuite - the rest of the house is almost like new, particularly the other bathroom!

Anyway, enough babble - just thought someone on here might be interested.

If you are - call the number on the real estate listing here

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...t=&header=&cc=&c=51530826&s=qld&tm=1216011581

Hi RJ,

What would make this property a good investment?? Could you please read the rules for posting in this section, and give some details as to why this would be a good investment for the purchaser in this time of a credit crunch??

bye

Didn't you swear you'd never post another offer on here because your last effort at flogging a house wasn't received with the fervour you were looking for?

Jamie

Back