Investor psychology - please post your state of mind

With energy prices rising, a lot of these alternative technologies will start to make economic sense and be trialled seriously.

Most likely we will experience a gradual shift from (increasing expensive) oil-based energy into other other forms of energy within the next few decades.

I believe human ingenuity (and the profit motive :D) will help us overcome the transition from the oil area in a reasonably smooth way.

Cheers,

Stanley Meyer fuel cell, looks interesting doesn't it. Would be very interested in tracking your progress if you are actually trying to build one. The potential as espouced by Stanley is enormous. Just a bit hard to take the leap of faith given its significant non-basis in conventional science.

Cheers,
Michael

it's so far cost me $45 in materials - so it's not exactly a "risk"!

i'll need a another good second hand alternator on my car, so maybe $100 there and a new belt and make a bracket to hold it. one alternator provides charge for the car and one provides for the fuel cell.

i was going to make mine in the shape of a battery so i could relocate the battery to the boot in a vented marine cell and put the fuel cell in the warm engine bay.

would be interesting to see how it all comes together on a diesel - no spark or ignition to worry about, hoping to lean it out to about 30% of current fuel usage.

i'll be sure to post my results if anyone is interested.

hi topcropper
we have a cheap reliable energy source just alot of money to invest in it.
geotech.
by using water onto the earths core give steam and power generation.
this water the evaporates and if done in remote areas produces rain
working on 1700 ltrs of steam is produced by 1 ltr of water then the same can be worked backwards allowing for some evaporation loss thats alot of water in and water out.
now if you use sea water.
you could gain the salt
fresh water
and power generation
start up cost is the same as a normal coal pwerstation and the run costa re te same first year but then the saving kick in and well out pace a normal power station.
extracting the salt and technical problems need ironing out.
but the 673 mil into affordable housing would have seen this really kick along.
and you would have had ras that have salt problems being reduced as the salt is harvested with the rain fall as it falls.
so you take in water down stream into the plant and rain up stream that fills the land and the streams.
so its a cycle system
this lso assists in production of food as you have water where you never had it before.
you need a wholistic aproach to a problem.
I would have liked this type of idea in the budget and throw a bit of cash at this type of project.
just an idea

wouldn't you just get magma rush back up through the hole?

So you are simply going to perform normal electrolysis, or do you have the 'secret technology' or whatever that fellow claimed to have invented?

If you are just doing plain electrolysis, then you are going to be worse off regarding energy usage.

i'll need a another good second hand alternator on my car, so maybe $100 there and a new belt and make a bracket to hold it. one alternator provides charge for the car and one provides for the fuel cell.

i was going to make mine in the shape of a battery so i could relocate the battery to the boot in a vented marine cell and put the fuel cell in the warm engine bay.

would be interesting to see how it all comes together on a diesel - no spark or ignition to worry about, hoping to lean it out to about 30% of current fuel usage.

This technology has been around for years. The inventor died 10 years ago. I'm surprised not many people have picked up on it.

According to this web site anyone can do it:
http://www.easywatercar.com/2books.htm

wikipedia isn't very kind on Stanley Meyer though, but that doesn't mean much:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyers'_water_fuel_cell

Let us know how you progress. Keen to find out the results of the experiment.

Sounds like a fun little project.

Cheers,

Last edited:
hi Blue Card!
you don't get to magna.
they have a pilot in south aust and the range is at 2000 degrees c and they drip feed the holes its not something to discuss how they work there is alot of info on that.
the idea is what people should look at.
and the pilot seems to be going very well.
I am not involved in it just think its a very good idea

Back