Is rhodes/homebush bay area a good place to live?

No public school in Rhodes, but I believe a new one is being planned for Wentworth point. With a pre-school age kid, I did consider these two suburbs, the lack of school is a huge downside, plus the traffic in and out of the area is terrible particularly Australia Ave roundabout if trying to get in/out of Wentworth point. Also it felt a bit claustrophobic with the apartment living and the high density of units...

No public school in Rhodes, but I believe a new one is being planned for Wentworth point. With a pre-school age kid, I did consider these two suburbs, the lack of school is a huge downside, plus the traffic in and out of the area is terrible particularly Australia Ave roundabout if trying to get in/out of Wentworth point. Also it felt a bit claustrophobic with the apartment living and the high density of units...

Hmm yes this is true. I'm single so Rhodes would suit me with the neat apartments there. I know young couples who live there too. Not sure about its suitability when kids are involved

You would hardly find any parking on the street @ Rhodes after 8pm everynight. There wasn't enough parking built around to accommodate the massive population live in the high rise apartments. And more apartments will be settled soon which make it worse.

Not yet mention people from wentworth point will drive to rhodes, park the car there and commute to work by train.....I feel sorry for the poor town planning by the council

Back