is there such a thing as too YOUNG ???

Good one guy's your both right! Inteligent life does exist on this planet - you'll go far. Use those brains and put your knowledge into action, do your risk analysis and invest. I'm sorry I don't know you guys so I can't discuss this in any meaningfull way, if you want to explore other options or discuss where you are and where you want to be fine. I have enjoyed watching your responses to various discussions and hope you have used those active brains.
Stephen:)

Hi TOTS,

Inteligent life does exist on this planet - you'll go far.

Does this mean that, until you read Jas and Kev's responses, you didnt realise anyone else could be intelligent? (its two l's by the way :p :p )

Regards,

Jamie :D

Wow I admit I'm no typist and i'll wear any spelling mistakes as long as the idea gets across. :) No I only just started to research this site and I do realise there may be other intelllllligent life on the site and off.
Which way is up?

Hey Clarence,
I don't think there is such thing as too young, it's all about the person and how much desire they have to invest. I'm only 18, about to turn 19, don't own any IP's yet, but have been into the share market for about 2 years. Once i finish my Commerce degree and find myself a decent job i'll seriously look into buying my first IP, until then i'm here to soak up as much knowledge as possible!

Back