January Melb MSN IP Group meeting

Folks,

below you can find the details of our next MSN IP Group meeting... Note: it is free & you don't have to RSVP to attend... I hope to see you there...

Cheers,

MannyB.

------- Below the Post from Yman -------

Hello everyone,

Details of the meeting venue is as follows:

Tuesday 28th January
Room EN604 (EN - engineering building on the south side of Glenferrie Station - enter from east side of the building)
Swinburne University Hawthorn Campus
John St, Hawthorn 3122

Melway map 45 D10

Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm

Public car park on Wakefield St (closes 10:30pm).
Please observe street parking restrictions carefully! I understand several members have contributed to the coffers of the council in recent times.....

Cheers,

The Y-man

Quick minutes from the January MSN IP group meeting

Folks,

minutes from last night's meeting as noted by Y-man...

Cheers,

MannyB.

-----------------------

Hi All,

We had 18 people turn up for the meeting last night, despite the obscure location (I hope no one is still lost in the Swinburne campus....).

We opened the meeting with no agenda (hmmm.... talk about being prepared...) but we had a very infomrative discussion regardless

Items discussed (Mannyb and everyone else - please feel free to add if I have missed!)

* Introduction of attendees - welcome to the new faces.
* Further discussion of Tasmania (continuing on from where we left off in December)
* Discussion of inflation and interest rates (thank you RightValue for the interesting insight)
* Discussion on superannuation/DIY funds
* Discussion on Quantity Surveyors (and various tips and tricks)
* Discussion on how to impress drive-by valuations
* Brief comments on Geelong & Ballarat.
* Comments on certain organizations ;)
* Meetign closed at 9:30pm - when we got kicked out by security. (Apologies for having to climb down 6 levels of stairs! - the other option was to abseil).

Once again, thank you to all attendees for your input.

Next meeting is scheduled for February 18th with a guest presenter in Footscray. Watch this space for more details!!

Cheers,

The Y-man

Back