Karratha - Sell or Hold

I currently live in Hedland and am building a house out here at the moment, if I had a house here already I definatelty wouldn't sell - there's housing going up here but they can't build it fast enough!

Karratha is even nicer than Hedland (IMO) I reckon it's the sort of place people will want to live in even after the mines / gas plants go - you just have to look at the plans the government has to turn Karratha into a tourist hub including building a marina and resort in Dampier. There's a real push for the Pilbara cities initiative and there's a lot of evidence of public works in both towns to make them more liveable and attractive for current and new residents.

Then again having said that, I certainly don't plan to stay here forever... ;)

I currently live in Hedland and am building a house out here at the moment, if I had a house here already I definatelty wouldn't sell - there's housing going up here but they can't build it fast enough!

Karratha is even nicer than Hedland (IMO) I reckon it's the sort of place people will want to live in even after the mines / gas plants go - you just have to look at the plans the government has to turn Karratha into a tourist hub including building a marina and resort in Dampier. There's a real push for the Pilbara cities initiative and there's a lot of evidence of public works in both towns to make them more liveable and attractive for current and new residents.

Then again having said that, I certainly don't plan to stay here forever... ;)

Hi newie..can you comment on onslow? Ever been that far...

Back