Kudos!

Hello all...

I have the day off today... so am spending some time on the forum. I usually just pop in and out and have a looksee... you have probably noticed i am actually contributing more that a sentance in my posts today :)

In my ventures today i stumbled accross my kudos's.... i had completely forgotten about kudos!

I thought other people probably forget about it too so this is to remind everyone! if you see something you like kudos it!

Rest assured... i am handing out a lot of Kudos today as well.

Peace & Kudos to you all! :D

I should clarify that i did not expect so much Kudos for this post.... my day off brain didn't even consider that making a post about kudos would result in kudos. But none the less i will accept! Nor did i expect that signing off with "peace" would result in so much "peace" directed back to me. that is how i sign off most things with friends.....

This forums really has made me smile today... i am feeling in a very good mood. A great way to head off to my fire fighter training!

I didn't even realise you could :eek:

Obviously I haven't said anything worthwhile.... now that I know what to look at... :rolleyes: oh well. Might have to try a little harder ;)

Apparently they're an excellent source of calcium too.

kudos.jpg

Thanks Alabex for reminding everyone.

Back