Labrador & Beagle

Dear All,

We have 2 very good doogs, free to a good home!

1x 9mth old yellow Lab (female, desexed)
1x 2 year old tri colour Beagle (male, desexed)

Prefer to give them away together, but we understand the likelihood of this is slim. They have not been together too long (2-3mths) so it won't be an issue if you just wanted one.

If you know anyone that would like a new companion! please PM ME.

Cheers,

Stuart

please delete this thread before my daughter reads somersoft tonight..or there will be two more additions to our household............again.. :)

good luck with them...hope they find a new home with people that care for animals.....

Mmmm we also got rid of a lab not long ago the list of chewed items was unbelievable
We get her back to mind her now and then , now she is older she has settled down heaps, but shed hair like i have neverseen, so sad to here your letting them go, as it broke my heart to see ours go, but i would have killer her had she stayed, :eek:

Mmmm we also got rid of a lab not long ago the list of chewed items was unbelievable
We get her back to mind her now and then , now she is older she has settled down heaps, but shed hair like i have neverseen, so sad to here your letting them go, as it broke my heart to see ours go, but i would have killer her had she stayed, :eek:

education and grooming are all part of owning a dog..takes no time each day....

2 minutes grooming of a lab each day will help greatly...ive got a three yr old and she is terrific, never been a problem besides the chewing business when younger but most dogs go through that stage

My Lab has only just grown out of that chew-everything-in-sight stage, she is now three years old. She would love a friend(s).

I would love to take the lab off your hands (or even both), Unfortunately, I cann't get to sydney for at least the next month or two. And It is probably asking too much for you to drive all the way to canberra. I hope you find a nice home for them both. And if you cann't find anyone else, get in touch with me and I will see what I can do.

Labrador friend

Hi Stuart. Did anyone claim the Labrador yet?

My boys would love another labrador as a friend for their 12 month old lab.

Gee Cee

Greg

ive got a three yr old and she is terrific, never been a problem besides the chewing business when younger but most dogs go through that stage

Hi there,

We also have a lab, and she is the most beautiful dog, and a fantastic family pet. She did go through the early years of being mischievous and chewing things...

Here is a post where I was greeted with some chewing on my arrival home.

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showpost.php?p=359013&postcount=5

We can recommend taking on a lab for any people considering.

Cheers,
Horizon

Back