Ladies...know of a good facial cleanser??

Just finished off the last of my Nutri metics one, but now wanting to find a product from the supermarket/chemist. Quicker and easier to get.
Thanks
Kate:)

Hi Kate,

I use the new range from Nivea called M2L, it's fabulous, and much better than their previous "Lambs only" brand.

Apricot flavour with the crushed nuts and jojoba is my favourite.

Go us girls !!!

I like that really common one...can't remember the name just now, but you should be able to find it in most places pretty conveniently.

Thats right, its all coming back to me now! WATER!!

...and a good hard scrub with the towel :) should be good as new in no time!!

These chaps have no idea...... really :eek:

I used to use Nivea (?) blue colour gel cleanser (in a see through squeeze tube like a fat toothpaste tube from supermarkets) because it was so easy to use in the shower but for a while now I have been using Dove facial soap which I really like because there is enough "stuff" hanging around the shower already and I use this all over.

I only look 20 :D :D :D

Wylie

LOL... my hubby tried cleaning his teeth a few weeks ago without turning on the bathroom light. He used my hair taming product and was quite miffed that I nearly rolled out of bed laughing....

Wylie

Fab products, no frills packaging, easy to order, low cost and promoted by cosmetic surgeons. :)

Worth doing a bit of background reading about the company too, plus take a look at her books where she tears apart so called beauty products because they make outrageous claims with no evidence to back the products up.

What I've basically gleaned is, worst enemy of skin is UV, antioxidants work and don't waste money on expensive cleansers because they are not on the skin long enough to do you any good.

http://www.paulaschoice.com.au/

BTW, foundation range is good too.

I think we need a second opinion from Mrs. Macks.

Mark

and a statement from her doctor about any degenerative eye diseases she suffers from :D

my wife has a draw of "product"... thankfully she is quite frugal about applying it so it lasts ages. Pretty sure there is Nivea facial cleanser in there... was on top of her tweezers that I pluck my nose hairs with :p

I'm using a cetaphil gentle cleansing face bar from the chemist at the mo. I wanted to try and find a cheaper alternative than the Clinique soap I usually buy, and the Cetaphil face soap is only $8-$9 (about half the price). Seems to be doing the job!

Hi Kate

I use the dermologica range of products. Can't get them from Coles or Woolies, but you can generally get the range from local beauty stores. I get mine on line (fair bit cheaper) from strawberrynet.com - delivered within about 3 working days (they have an extensive range of other beauty and makeup products - lots of brands). There is also another site fountaincosmetics.com.au that also offers decent discounts off products.

I am a fan of Nutrimetics but found the prices and ordering system offputting. More recently found Garnier has a make up remover I like - from memory the ingredients list rose essence - plus. It is called a "cleansing milk". Not greasy or astringent, ju-ust right. :)

I find it non-irritant. I am often allergic to skin stuff/cosmetics.

I got my Garnier cleanser from Priceline (I like their points reward system). I'd probably consider some of their other stuff next time I need something.

Last edited:
Back