Laminate (benches) supplier?

Hi again!

I haven't had time to do much on my unit, apart from plan exactly what I am going to do ;). I finally got around to looking into laminate costs (for the kitchen benches). However unexpectantly I discovered it is not as easy to find as I thought it would be.
I have found a couple of places that have a small range (not the colour I want), and Mitre 10 has a nice display - but only sells the made-to-order kitchens. Does anyone have any recommendations for a supplier in Brissy? I am after a very dark granite look in a high gloss finish. I am just after the laminate, not the benches, so that cuts down my available suppliers.

Thanks in advance :D

Does anyone have any recommendations for a supplier in Brissy? I am after a very dark granite look in a high gloss finish. I am just after the laminate, not the benches, so that cuts down my available suppliers.
:D
Bythebay,try this site they have a factory down at the port of Brisbane
http://www.laminex.com.au/ i used their sheets on a bathroom reno a few
months back, you will save up to 30% off the price of any hardware
outlet if you buy from the Laminex factory, they will cut the sheets to what
ever size you want, and they have a good kitchen displays on site..
good luck willair..

Thanks for your reply :D

I contacted Laminex and they have recommended a distributor. Do you happen to have the phone number or address for the place you went to?, as I can't seem to find it. Thanks again!

Hi again!

I haven't had time to do much on my unit, apart from plan exactly what I am going to do ;). I finally got around to looking into laminate costs (for the kitchen benches). However unexpectantly I discovered it is not as easy to find as I thought it would be.
I have found a couple of places that have a small range (not the colour I want), and Mitre 10 has a nice display - but only sells the made-to-order kitchens. Does anyone have any recommendations for a supplier in Brissy? I am after a very dark granite look in a high gloss finish. I am just after the laminate, not the benches, so that cuts down my available suppliers.

Thanks in advance :D

try these ,
laminex /formica 132136
parburys 1300361313
nover 38014508:D

Back