Lawn mowing/garden care?

Anyone get this service done by jim's mowing or any other larger franchise on their IP?

Just wanted to get some rough idea's of how much you pay and how big your yards are?

Anyone get this service done by jim's mowing or any other larger franchise on their IP?

Just wanted to get some rough idea's of how much you pay and how big your yards are?

$40 bucks i pay for a 850 sq mtr block. every 10 days during summer....includes edging, mowing with a catcher ( a must) and hosing the driveway and gutters down... (sorry to folk in southern states)...we have all your water up in nth qld. :)

its gunna vary in any place.........may take awhile to find someone who takes a little pride in their work....

cause i can tell you with certainty there are some unconscious mower men around who i swear mow with a seeing eye dog!

good luck

How long does that take him? Who's it with?

im up in nth qld so prob not of use to you unless you want to pay for his flight south and return! :)

just call a few guys from the local papers or ph book, after flicking 3 or 4 you should be able to find a good one that can do a fair job.

good luck.

I know someone who charges $40 per hour, which includes using all his own equipment. We have our 36 perch block mowed and general trimming etc done for around $50 a time on average. Just a mow would be just over an hour.

You could always have a look at the neighbouring yards on the street and then just select a couple of really neat yards, approach the neighbours and see if they do it themselves and see if they will do yours as well. This works especially well with retired people as they get a little bit of extra income and you get good service at a cheaper price.

Wishing you every success,

Ana

You could always have a look at the neighbouring yards on the street and then just select a couple of really neat yards, approach the neighbours and see if they do it themselves and see if they will do yours as well. This works especially well with retired people as they get a little bit of extra income and you get good service at a cheaper price.

Wishing you every success,

Ana

Thank you for sharing your good thinking :)

Ana

Don't do this as the risk is not worth the perceived benefit (Liability insurance / tax deductibility of cost etc). Just pay a lawnmower man that has insurance. You will also find that they do it in half the time an old neighbour would take. A good PM would not allow this to happen.

Back