Laymans Terms please!?!?

There is a Covenant on my Transfer of Land Document for a house I am considering purchasing. I think I understand it but wondered if anyone can help me to decipher it in layman's terms!

Title Doc reads..........Shall not at any time on the said lot hereby transferred or any part or parts thereof:-

a) Erect or cause to be erected any dwelling together with usual outbuildings with a floor area of less than 95 square metres including garages, carports and verandahs. I can't have a granny flat or carport if I wanted one? Or I can but it has to be over 95 square metres

b) Erect or cause to be erected any dwelling and or garage other than a dwelling and or garage with external walls constructed substantially of brick, brick veneer or stone. I can't have a garage with enclosed brick walls but I can have an open carport?

c) Erect or cause to be erected any dwelling and or garage other than a dwelling and or garage with the roof constructed of tiles or colourbond. My carport or garage must have tiled or colourbond roofing?

d) Erect or cause to be erected any front boundary fence or side boundary fence within 6 metres of the front boundary of the land hereby sold PROVIDED THAT in the case of any Lot having a frontage of two or more streets (hereinafter called a "corner lot") the front boundary shall be deemed to be the street frontage to which the building erected on the corner Lot shall face and any other boundary or boundaries shall be deemed to be a side or rear boundary accordingly PROVIDED FURTHER that nothing in this restriction shall preclude the erection of any fence on any street frontage deemed for the purpose of this restriction to be a side boundary of any corner Lot nor the erection of any fence on the rear boundary of any corner Lot the street frontage. I can't have a front fence unless I am on a corner block?

a) Erect or cause to be erected any dwelling together with usual outbuildings with a floor area of less than 95 square metres including garages, carports and verandahs. I can't have a granny flat or carport if I wanted one? Or I can but it has to be over 95 square metres
No, you need to build a house, together with "usual other buildings" bigger than 95m2. i.e.they don't want you building a small main house.

b) Erect or cause to be erected any dwelling and or garage other than a dwelling and or garage with external walls constructed substantially of brick, brick veneer or stone. I can't have a garage with enclosed brick walls but I can have an open carport?
No, they want you to build in brick or stone. You can have a garage - just build a brick one.

c) Erect or cause to be erected any dwelling and or garage other than a dwelling and or garage with the roof constructed of tiles or colourbond. My carport or garage must have tiled or colourbond roofing?
Yes, the roof must be tile or colorbond.

d) Erect or cause to be erected any front boundary fence or side boundary fence within 6 metres of the front boundary of the land hereby sold PROVIDED THAT in the case of any Lot having a frontage of two or more streets (hereinafter called a "corner lot") the front boundary shall be deemed to be the street frontage to which the building erected on the corner Lot shall face and any other boundary or boundaries shall be deemed to be a side or rear boundary accordingly PROVIDED FURTHER that nothing in this restriction shall preclude the erection of any fence on any street frontage deemed for the purpose of this restriction to be a side boundary of any corner Lot nor the erection of any fence on the rear boundary of any corner Lot the street frontage. I can't have a front fence unless I am on a corner block?
They don't want front fences.

Back