Laziest agent ever?

Might be one of those vendors who refuse to pay for professional photography or floor plan drawings ;)

Looks like a busy road - maybe the agent did not want to get run over........or maybe he just parked by the side of the road opposite and clicked off a few happy snaps :)
.....Besides, isn't CIP all about the numbers?

But you're right - not much effort put out there.

Photo across the road.

Oh half way across, oh getting closer.

Yikes!! did not see that white ute - nearly ran me over. Quick get across to the other side. Now where's they key? Damn, I left it in the car. Oh well, I'm not going to risk that road crossing again.....I'm outta here. Lousy vendor won't even pay for these photos....mumbles to self, goes home, kicks cat, can't work out why not selling much, must be the recession, stupid RBA why don't they drop rates.....

I think he took one pic, and zoomed in a little on each one. Maybe photoshopped the ute in to make it look like he took more than one pic ;)

Funny - that's just around the corner from my office. And it's not THAT busy a road, and only about 20m from a ped-x. ;) Ironically, there is a real estate office opposite - just not the one marketing the property. :D

Back