Learn to renovate

Hello everyone.
I have been a regular "Watcher" for many months now but have only just registered.
I have noticed that there are are lot of people out there that are new to renovating and do not have the knowledge but are keen as mustard.
i am currently seeking expressions of intrest from people keen to renovate an investment property in conjunction with myself and at the same time learn all that can be taught about renovating.
i have extensive knowledge in the building industry and tools to cover every trade involved.

If you have an insatiable appetite for learning, are not afraid of long hours and getting your hands dirty, and have a deep seated desire to get out of your day job, work for your self and learn please get in touch with me at [email protected]

Dear Gecho1,

Welcome to the forum.

There are many people who would be interested in learning more about practical renovation.

For your location you put QLD-VIC. With this being a little bit ambiguous would suggest you put the basic area in the state where you intend/are doing the current renovation/s in question. This will assist forum members in knowing whether it was in their area.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Thank you Sunstone, the welcoming mat is appreciated.
I apologise for seeming vague about location. The reason is that currently i am renovating in Melbs eastern suburbs however will bo moving to Qld at the end of this year. Hence i am seeking expressions of interest from either state.

The response has been overwhelming already, and to be honest i didn't think i would get so many responses.
Therfore i thought that i had better clarify a few points.

Firstly this is a business deal designed to help both parties.
However it may not suit everybody.

I am looking for an equity partner, able to fund a project.

At the moment i am inundated with all sorts of renovations, and to be honest i sometimes go home bewildered by the way some people think when they decide to renovate their investment.

The thing is that it pains me to do something i love (Renovating), and coming away from a project feeling like i have desecrated it.

Have you ever heard the expression "You can't turn pigcrap into strawberry jam!"

I can, i have that recipe.
What i don't have is the full list of ingredients.

I need an equity partner that is keen to learn all aspects of renovating while renovating a joint project.

Some of the posters here may not feel comfortable getting involved which is fine. I can only teach and complete one project at a time.

Others may baulk at the hole idea which is fine too.
But there will be somone out there prepared to learn things like,
how to fully renovate a kitchen for under $3000
Renovate a bathroom for about the same.
Polish timber floorboards for $500 (Thats a 30sq house) etc

All i require is an equity partner with a desire to learn to renovate as a way of life.

I can teach anyone as long as they have attitude and desire.

regards

Back