Lil's on the radio tomorrow

She's got get up and go that lovely daughter and SIL of yours :D
Good luck Lil and I'll tune in if I can between inspections!!!!

Thanks mother dear :eek:

PT_Bear and Lisa Parker are actually the two hosts, they do it every few Saturdays and invited me along this time :)

The "Bricks and Mortar" radio show is on every Saturday from 11 to 12. I host it with Lisa Parker on the 4th Saturday of each month. The other weekends are filled in by a variety of people who work in various property fields.

On most weekends we get a guest in both locally and interstate. I've interviewed a number of people from the forums and other contacts I've got as well.

It's mostly just a bit of fun, but it is generally informative. As moyjos indicated, you can listen online or on 94.1 FM, but the transmission range is a bit limited.

If anyone is interested in being interviewed, please let me know, we're always looking for interesting people with a story or two about property.

Jacque, we've done some phone interviews in the past. Would you be interested in giving us an update on the Sydney market sometime?

Lil, I've had some good feedback already today about the interview. People were impressed!

Jacque, we've done some phone interviews in the past. Would you be interested in giving us an update on the Sydney market sometime?

Lil, I've had some good feedback already today about the interview. People were impressed!

We were all listening at home. It went really well. Made me want to go buy a Melbourne property for her to manage.:D

Sure Pete give me a call (you know my number :))

Hey Deb if you do want to buy a Melb IP I hear Lil has an excellent BA you could use :p:D

Back