liquid limestone Perth?? Any suggestions

Anyone know of any places that can do liquid limestone relatively cheap in Perth?? i have had a few quotes and so far they range from $60 - $80/sqm but i've heard of people getting it done for around $50/sqm sealed, finished etc.

thanks in advance

Gee prices have really gone up. I to would be interested in prices.

Give me a day or two, it is a coupla years back but when my neighbours had thiers done, thier quote was a good price. I will get back to you with the people who did theres.

Make sure that what ever you get quoted, they advise as to if they have included reo, if it is for a driveway...
There are a lot out there that don't put it in.....

Boods

Thanks Tracey, I'll check them out.

Make sure that what ever you get quoted, they advise as to if they have included reo, if it is for a driveway...
There are a lot out there that don't put it in.....

It is for under a patio that we just built so only light traffic really, i'm assuming this mitigates the need for reo?

Gee prices have really gone up. I to would be interested in prices.

Give me a day or two, it is a coupla years back but when my neighbours had thiers done, thier quote was a good price. I will get back to you with the people who did theres.

Any news Deena?

Urban Planner, I am so sorry I did not get back to you before now. I am sure you probably have already made arrangements. In case you haven't my friends used Liquid Limestone Solutions. My friends forgot who they had!!!! I found, finally hidden in some obscure place where I had written it down.

If you have had it done, who did you use?

Once again, sorry.

i recently used easy pour limestone ie liquidlimestone.com.au

i would recommend them, came on time, finished the job on time, reasonable enough with answering the questions i had etc.

only small negative is that they did not inform me the pattern is done the day after the pour and so i had to stop all my other trades for an hour while that was being done. might not be a huge deal in normal instances but i had 4 deliveries that day plus landscaper, retic guy, fencing guy and a handyman all working on top of each other

overall though i would recommmend them

thanks Deena and Sanj, I havent arranged it yet, i've had a few quotes but they're still pretty expensive. I will contact the two you guys gave and see what they come back with.

Im just weighing it up as for the cost of LL, i could probably pave the same area myself, plus put in a raised garden bed and small deck. I've seen 600x600 limestone pavers for just over $3 a pop at a place in Malaga

Just be aware if you put this over services, water pipes, sewage / soakwells etc.. and you have a leak, blockage then you are in for world of pain.

Paving may be in your best interest in these areas.

Chomp

limestone pavers

hi everybody.
new to this forum, but we are looking at renovating our back patio.
We have about 80sqm of brown pavers which are looking dated, thinking about updating with liquid limestone or limestone pavers.
Both are pretty x
was just wondering where you could get limestone pavers cheap?
thnx

Back