List of Quality Service People with (Mates Rates)

What about this idea guys,

Ill compile a spreadsheet of people who are Somersoft members/relatives in services related to property in each state who are willing to give fellow investors hassle free, mates rates and no BS services a helping hand.

So when a newbie or even a experienced one is looking for a particular service, they can use this spreadsheet as a guide or even as a bible.

I guess the conditions are you must be qualified appropriately, you must give mates rates,

I was thinking about putting up a spreadsheet link and that will be updated everytime somone sends their details.

Areas I was thinking are

Property Legal
Traders People
Convenyancers
Builders
Architechts
Designers
etc. etc. etc.

Also, was thinking about excluding, REA and property managers

Bad idea? Id just thought Id try and give something back to the community

Last edited:
As long as the ato doesn't see the list, then i can't see a problem.

Wait a minute... do you work for the ato?

nope, they don't like me, I don't like them,

doesn't necessarily have to be a cash transaction, just some sort of discount, of course if cash is better, then an incentive/bonus can be given to compensate!

That's a brilliant idea, PM.

Hopefully, the spreadsheet will cover all states.

Woul you also include tradespeople who SSers are happy to recommend ?

Thanks.

Isn't the purpose of mates rates the fact that the person is a "mate"? I mean we offer mates rates to mates but not to mates of mates....

Just some food for thought.

Even if it's just a list of recommended tradies, especially electricians & plumbers, it will be a great help to fellow property investors. Eventually I would like to see something like RAC in each state where one pays a fee per IP to cover common repairs.

Evening All,

I am in need of a recommended house painter for Hervey Bay if anyone knows of one.

Full 4 x 2 internal in amonths time and most likely the full exterior later on.

Cheers,

Ace Idea!

I am looking for a decent plumber to install 2 mixer taps and fix a leaking loo AND a plumber/gas person to remove a wall heater for me!

Melbourne please :)

Isn't the purpose of mates rates the fact that the person is a "mate"? I mean we offer mates rates to mates but not to mates of mates....

Just some food for thought.

i use the following formula ,if you are my kids you pay for the materials and i will make it for you ,if you are friends of my kids you will get 15 percent off the price ,if neither myself or my kids know you ,why should i give you a discount :eek:

i use the following formula ,if you are my kids you pay for the materials and i will make it for you ,if you are friends of my kids you will get 15 percent off the price ,if neither myself or my kids know you ,why should i give you a discount :eek:
so you get the business instead of it goes to your competitors !

Back