Living in short stay accomodation

Normally I just ignore this type of property as Im not really interested in it but I saw a deal yesterday with a price too good to be true.

As always there is a bit BUT

In this case the BUT is the fact that only short stay accomodation is allowable (so if he doesnt like short stay and avoids them why is he interested ?)

Well the reason im interested is because Id like to live there so Im trying to think of a creative way to work about the short stay problems.

Note I know nothing about the rules/regulations of short stay accomodation other than the lease term is 3 months at the longest (Im about to go do some research now)

So my question is this, has anyone heard of a way to get around this problem or has anyone actually got around this problem themselves ?

My ideas are

A/. Let the place fully furnished (this is just to save moving furn in/out and also explains why the furn isnt being moved in/out every 3 months)
B/. A 3 month lease is signed by my roommate (partner) the lease then expires and
C/. A 3 month lease is signed by me and this continues on in a cycle every time the lease period is up

Not to sure about whether this idea is valid or not but Id love to hear other peoples experiences, thoughts, or be shot down in flames :)

X

Hrmmm might be something to consider - but this is only a single dwelling - not sure you could justify doing it in this case ?

Back