Living on equity

Dear James,

1. Mine is also working now... It's simple, powerful and fantastic. A picture is worth a 1000 words.

2. You're an absolute genius. Thanks for openly sharing with us in such self-less manner.

3. With real-time data/parameter inputs, the projected outcome confirms that it is OK for me to go LOE now, with my present 4 properties holding;- without having to consider the 5th and 6th IPs acquisitions which are currently in progress.

God Bless,
Kenneth KOH

Last edited:
Yeah! thanks James.

It's great to have people around with the nouse to build these things and even better that they're prepared to share them.

As is said - What comes around goes around.

Sleeper

To James,
Thank you , my lines look great.

To all ,
I am EXCITED.
Would the bank/anybank consider increasing the mortgage as such, purely based on the increase of equity ?
Howis this different from reversed mortgage ?

Thanks

G'day JamesGG,

Well done, mate - this is good work. One more thing I'd like to see in it would be an LVR% figure (or line on the graph). Reason being, even if Assets are growing quicker than liabilities, it might not be quickly enough to keep the LVR equal (or going down...). And if this is the case, we need to flag it - otherwise the LVR continues to grow until there's no room to move.

I'd previously done an Excel spreadsheet on this, and the increasing LVR was the "Watch out" flag that came through most strongly for me (i.e. I need to work just a little bit longer, or find another way to arrest this "galloping LVR" figure) - even though my Assets were growing quicker than Liabilities, it was not quite enough.....

The VISUAL aspect of your program is very worthwhile as so many of us learn better visually. Any chance it can be expanded to show an LVR line (decreasing, hopefully....)? Whether Yes or No, thank you anyway for having shared this very useful tool,

Regards,

Hi Les,

James posted a living on equity version 2 thread which included the LVR component. It's about 3/4 down the thread. Sorry I don't have the skills to attach it here.

cheers
Julieo

Back