loans and work

Hey all.
Im working but not locked into a full time position im working 5 days a week doing labour hire. Can i still get a loan wheter its for a car or a house?

I take it you're casually employed or on a contract? This isn't a problem but you'll either need a deposit of 20% + purchase costs (so the loan LVR is 80% or better), or you'll need to be in your existing job for 12 months or longer. Even if you don't meet these criteria, there are exceptions.

I take it you're casually employed or on a contract? This isn't a problem but you'll either need a deposit of 20% + purchase costs (so the loan LVR is 80% or better), or you'll need to be in your existing job for 12 months or longer. Even if you don't meet these criteria, there are exceptions.

Correct pete

Was an apprentice electrician lost my job cause boss decided he dont want to be running business anymore now back in labour hire

Ok will be dependent on a number of things (main one being LVR). Servicing permitting CBA is excellent when it comes to casual income.

Whats the LVR and when did you start the current job?

Changing jobs under these circumstances isn't the end of the world. Ideally you'd want to be financing at 80%, large deposits can solve a lot of problems.

If you need to borrow more than 80% then there is hope given you've got a longer history in similar roles, but it's probably going to be tricky.

I have been on and off on labour hire for about 9 months i think i had 4 months as an apprentice electrician but noone is hiring atm for the trade as its quiet.

Back