LOL! Just Had to Share

I have someone on Facebook. Not a real friend, more an acquantance that I know through skating. This is an older woman of around 60-65 who is a little outspoken. She does not know anything about me or that we have IP's. I just laughed really loud when I saw her status update and then the posts that followed it.

F*#&?k these debt collectors, I'm going to claim bankruptcy, and they can get stuffed. I'm so sick of trying to do the right thing and you kept slapped in the face. Thanks to the two last evil landlords I had, I can't get on with my life. Bankruptcy here I come.

Then she's added a couple of comments.

Debt collectors aren't careful what they say, so why should I be. LOL

Like landlords, they are unfeeling, suck hole individual *** holes

One more rings me, and they are going to hear me scream from Siberia

Yeah, victim mentality in spades.:rolleyes:

I especially like how she says that she keeps trying to do the right thing. Well.......if you were trying to do the right thing, why are there multiple debt collectors chasing you for unpaid rent?

:D
She does not know anything about me [/COLOR]

Thank goodness for that! :D

I keep these things quiet too. Too many "when do I get a break!!" status updates from friends who rent in regards to their "unfair" landlords to even consider mentioning how I empathise with the latter's plight ...

Totally agree with her!

How dare you provide her a place to live, Skater!!!

As for debt collectors...well i'm sure there's no reason they are chasing her either.

I had an aquaintance on fb whinging how the department of housing kept her waiting half an hour for a scheduled appointment.

'How dare they waste my precious time', she screamed.
I don't understand what she meant, as she she had no job.
Unusually for me, i held my tongue. I must have been in a rush that day...

Haha! Well, the status was just updated again.

I like the way these debt collectors ring now, Ring your phone once, hang up, and then expect you to ring back.....not this little piece or work ain't gunna do that. They can get stuffed and ring at their expense, if they are lucky enough for me to answer.

I just can't for the life of me, understand how they think.

These type of people think the world owes them a living.
If they got behind in their bills because of a job loss, I bet they didn't change their spending habits.
Most likely, they spent the money on a vacation, new car, or a toy.

Totally agree with her!

How dare you provide her a place to live, Skater!!!

Whoa there! She's not my tenant! The last thing I would want is to have my tenants on Facebook.

Hmm.....actually, come to think of it, maybe it would be good to have the tenants on Facebook. Some people 'share' so much of what goes on in their lives it could be useful.:D

Its scary what some people think about landlords. Gladstone is bad for this at the moment with comments on facebook pages like the one below.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fight-Back-Gladstone-Rental-Crisis/224186534290158?sk=wall

"I just relocated from gladstone, but I think all you guys being kicked out of your homes should just stay put and squat in there homes and just don't leave!! That will keep real estate, and goverment busy and maybe force them to take a harder look. No court will rule in there favor if you have young children a court won't leave your children homeless"

Hmm, this looks like great advice for all the tenants out there!

or what about this one.

"Dear Greedy Owners and Landlords - the people of Gladstone won't forget the way you've treated them...in the long term we will get revenge, and revenge is a dish best served cold."

Not game to tell anyone in Gladstone that we are landlords at the moment!!

Hit the Defriend button, Deb, then you don't have to put up with the negativity and whining :D

Because this person is a part of our Club, it would look bad to defriend her but that's fine, she hardly every posts anything & when she does I usually have a laugh.

I don't seem to have anyone on FB who has that kind of rant ... although there are some who post 5,000,000 game status updates and things like "scratched my nose" 200 times a day who I blocked pretty quick ...

Facebook is a funny place. All my inlaws unfriended me a while back (I actually told them facebook is the only place they seem to talk to us and we feel a bit ignored - so they went and proved my point) so I don't have to watch what I say quite so much anymore :D

I don't think landlords are that bad coming from person who rents a place for my own living situation and I do have a number of my own properties too. But what I have found is that real estate agents can be ###****s :)

Facebook is a funny place. All my inlaws unfriended me a while back (I actually told them facebook is the only place they seem to talk to us and we feel a bit ignored - so they went and proved my point) so I don't have to watch what I say quite so much anymore :D

haha, yeah it's a strange place, a niece of mine once contacted me to get a facebook profile going, I have a number of facebook fan pages for my various business operations anyway but I had little interest in making my own details public. After her and other sisters etc bugged me to I gave in and made a profile. I started to use it and also added pics of my girlfriends etc plus photos of my travels. But I started getting tired of seeing pics of old school friends or people that i had long forgot about appearing on the right as possible people I know. It seems that as some of my family had still lived in these old towns and had kept in contact with some they were appearing as someone I might know. Well I got tired of this and just the other day I deleted the profile and everything, so nothing at all now, peace at last!!!. All anyone gets is a message to say "that page does not exist anymore". :D No one can find me, i have made another profile and have friends I choose, will keep family away and old school friends etc.

Back