Looking for a Lo Doc Loan at 90% LVR.

I am aware that Interest rates rise once we start getting into this higher LVR area of Lo Doc Loans.

Can anyone recommend a Lender who offers the following:
Lo Doc Loan,
90% LVR,
Maximum loan amount upto $850,000.00.

Thanks In advance for your assistance.

Hi JSH1,

You could try some of the non-conforming lenders, like:
Bluestone
Liberty or
HLP

The rates are high (starting about 11%), and you need to beware of entry costs (about 1%), and exit costs (1% - 3%). So make sure you read the fine print!

Cheers, Medine

Hi jsh1

Bluestone 90% Low doc has a rate of 9.09% p.a. in the 1st year, 10.09% p.a. for the next 2 years and after 3 years the rate reverts to their standard rate of 7.54% p.a., assuming your history for the previous 12 months is fine. The thing you have to be careful about though is their high early repayment penalties. 4% of original loan amount in first 2 years, 3% in year 3, 1% in year 4 and nothing after that.

Cheers

Patrick

Hi Jsh1,
Pioneer offer a 95% Low Doc, approx. rate 8.99% reduces after 3 years
$500,000 Owner Occupied & $1.0m Investment

DEF’s 1 year (2.5%), 2-3 years (2.0%), 3-5 years (1.5%)
Redraw available, split facility up to 4 accounts, also available for companies and trusts,
15 to 30 year term, P& I or Interest Only up to 5 years, no monthly or annual fees, I hope this helps, cheers.

Regards
Steven
Mortgage Broker

jsh1 said:
I am aware that Interest rates rise once we start getting into this higher LVR area of Lo Doc Loans.

Can anyone recommend a Lender who offers the following:
Lo Doc Loan,
90% LVR,
Maximum loan amount upto $850,000.00.

Thanks In advance for your assistance.

Why not try our Qld based favourite broker Rolf Latham? I'm sure he'll be able to help you out with enquiries.
www.asapfinancial.com.au

Hi Steven,

in an earlier post you said

"DEF’s 1 year (2.5%), 2-3 years (2.0%), 3-5 years (1.5%)"

Are you referring to early exit fees or Deferred Establishment Fees? If the latter then its 11.49% pa first yr, 10.99% 2-3 years then ?% 3-5 years depending on what rate the loan reduces to. Can you advise of the rate the loan reduces to after year 3?

I'm also considering a lo-doc high LVR loan (though 90% LVR should do it).

Thanks

Ajax

Ajax
Deferred Establishment Fees ; Its just another name for early exit fee of your loan.

It is a one off fee based on the loan amount, at termination or establishment depending on the lenders policy

Hi Ajax,
Smile is absolutely correct, the DEF’s for this particular product are calculated on the outstanding balance of the loan.

The variable rate currently @ 8.99% is reduced by 1.00% after the 3rd year, Cheers.

Regards
Steven
Mortgage Broker

Hi Dave,
It’s a relatively new product; I can only assume this is why the info is not currently available on their web site, I’m aware of the details because I’m accredited with Pioneer.

Some further product information:
Cash out up to $125.000 of security property without reason.
The LMI is through Mobius.
Minimum redraw $2K
Application fee: $900 includes legals & valuation.

I hope this helps, Cheers.

Regards
Steven
Mortgage Broker

Dave,
some more parameters on this deal:

starting interest rate is 8.99% reverting to 7.99% after 2 years.

Mortgage insurance premium is a whopping 3.5% which can (of course) not be capitalised.

The actual lender is Mobius and the mortgage insurer (I think) is called TMIK.

I am in the process of doing a loan for one of my clients as we speak.

Have a great day in sunny Perth

I received an update today from Pioneer regarding their 95% low doc product,

Interest rate: 8.99%
Revert rate after 3 years: 7.79%
LMI 3.45%

Regards
Steven
Mortgage Broker

Back