"Lucky"

Im sure he just simply didnt knock on teh cockpit door, im sure a lot of people mistake the cockpit door in teh dark, but they dont get arrested

he probably acted like an idiot, he does look like an idiot,
and was probably super aggressive, and his tablets probably made him appear drunk or a douche.
I dont blame the airport staff to have handled it that way

Speaking of "lucky", this woman certainly isnt....wasnt

http://wtvr.com/2014/04/26/happy-song-facebook-crash/

Why is it a pity? I suspect he more than lightly rapped on the door to see if the "toilet" was occupied, for such a kerfuffle to result.

I also suspect that it wasn't just coke that he drank on top of the pain killers to cause hallucinations. Wonder why the wife's done a runner?

Why is it a pity? I suspect he more than lightly rapped on the door to see if the "toilet" was occupied, for such a kerfuffle to result.

I also suspect that it wasn't just coke that he drank on top of the pain killers to cause hallucinations. Wonder why the wife's done a runner?

exactly, he looks like typical druggie, probably wasnt drunk but probably high on something,

tatts, topless photos, drinking like a bogan, looks like a bogan, runaway indonesian wife

all these start adding up to a commomn conclusion

The pity is the security was not working in the first place ,the cabin crew are trained to spot people like this and so are the on flight air marshals
if he was walking around off his face as stated then the planes security
not be that good, I have seen what happens on USbound flights
and they don't much around if anyone goes into the cockpit area..

Some quick googling reveals that this guy is probably a trashy bogan, and I don't believe his excuses anyway. Have a look at some of the pictures of him the news sites have found.

Seems to be friends with a few of the local Polisi.

Attachments

• Matt Lockley 1.jpg
    Matt Lockley 1.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Matt Lockley 2.jpg
    Matt Lockley 2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Matt Lockley 3.jpg
    Matt Lockley 3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 53
  • Matt Lockley 4.jpg
    Matt Lockley 4.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 40
My sister got accused of being drunk because she was laughing loudly and Virgin almost didn't let her fly. She had two drinks with friends and family at the airport as she was moving interstate. Her dog was already on the plane but they were saying she couldn't fly and had security following her. It was pretty crazy! My mum had to verify she wasn't drunk and she had tO do some walking tests, etc before the finally let her fly.

Back