Macquarie Bank rate cut?

As I posted previously, Maquarie indicated prior to the RBA drop that were not intending to drop and Lo Doc or No Doc rates, but they did drop Full Doc.
To my knowledge, this is still the same. No change on Lo/No Doc.

Bummer.

As I posted previously, Maquarie indicated prior to the RBA drop that were not intending to drop and Lo Doc or No Doc rates, but they did drop Full Doc.
To my knowledge, this is still the same. No change on Lo/No Doc.

Bummer.
That's incorrect for people like myself. I've got no docs with Macquarie and they went down by .25% from 13th September

I rang Mac bank yesterday and have been told that as of the 20th october there will be a 0.07% drop of IR with their loans.
They always have to be different from the pack:rolleyes:
cheers yadreamin

Hi All,

It's the 21st OCT and I've just checked my Macquarie loan on the net this morning with no rate cut to be seen,:mad: still on 9.07%.

Has anyone had the rate cut yet?

Cheers:)
George

I didn't think the non-majors were passing on any cuts? just be thankful you arent with liberty who I believe are up in the 13s?

Has anyone heard if Macquarie has announced a rate cut following the .75% that took place?

Or should I just take my loan & refinance with another lender?

Cheers
George:)

Was considering to give Mac the flick on my duplex block when RAMS anounced the bonus incentive of 1500 bucks to refi from non bank lenders. Then I found out that Mac was exluded from the offer. :mad:

Will probably end up going through RAMS anyway but now don't have to commit by the end of the month.

that would make their day, especially if they stung you for some exit penalties on the way. bext way to annoy them is to pay your loan down but don't discharge - if you have the cash

I am trying to pay my mac loan , its tough making a dent on it though, but l will keep plugging away till l have a better option.
The other thing is l dont want to throw a heap of cash into it and leave myself short cos l can see things are going to get pretty tough in the next year.
In saying that l have just realised the Mac loan is a re-draw so maybe l can do some juggling with LOC and offset cash.
Hmmmmm .just saying/thinking it out load/sharing it has made me realise l do have other options.
Thanks Ausprop
cheers
yadreamin

Rang the Mac bank today and "they are still thinking" about the recent RBA cut
the lovely chap l spoke to on the phone said he hoped there would be a decission by the end of this week cos "it was really doing his head in " with everyone ringing up to see when and why its taking sooooooooo long.
cheers
yadreamin

Back