Mans Best Friend(s)

I have 3 dogs.

Honey Dog is 10 and a Border Collie.

Jai (Major Boof head) is 8 and a Golden Retriever/Lab.

KT is 6 and a Black pure bred Lab.

Never a dull moment in our back yard.

Blade - a 2.5 year old Husky cross Kelpie. Way too energetic and rough around adults and other dogs, but amazingly gentle around the 14 month old baby :)

With my folks:
Colah - black labrador cross german shephard (5 y.o)
Deezel - black labrador cross dalmatian (4 y.o)

New place:
12 cats (no joke, but not all are inside. Inside cats: Bug, Burton, Frankie, Georgie) plus one pending we may adopt (Aslan)
two dogs (a Jack Russell and a corgie - Titus and Audie!)
A collection of mice
And a rabbit named Batman

With my folks:
Colah - black labrador cross german shephard (5 y.o)
Deezel - black labrador cross dalmatian (4 y.o)

New place:
12 cats (no joke, but not all are inside. Inside cats: Bug, Burton, Frankie, Georgie) plus one pending we may adopt (Aslan)
two dogs (a Jack Russell and a corgie - Titus and Audie!)
A collection of mice
And a rabbit named Batman

WOW!! Full house. :eek:

12 cats no joke, but not all are inside.

And my parents complain about 6!

Dusty - or as I call him, the horse. 9 month old English Setter who is far too energetic, is the size of a show pony and leaves a destructive path wherever he goes. :rolleyes:

Roxy - 18 month old rescue kitty, scared of absolutely everything and is as anti social as a depressed 13 year old gothic.

Benjamin - Just over 3 weeks old small human child who thinks 4am is a great time to wake up and not go back to sleep and enjoys covering me in poo/wee

Daisy - 12 year old black and white spotty miniature Jack Russell. Thinks she's one of the girls when I have friends over for drinks.

2x dogs.

'Princess' - Grey and white Maltese Shitzu. Her middle name should be Houdini, as she is an escape artist!

'A.B.A.L.' - Foxy Cross. His name is an acronym for 'Another Boy At Last', as my household is full of women, and to keep him, I got to name him as he was found abandoned at my shed.

I dont really have anything to do with them, Im not a real animal lover. We call them my daughters 'brother and sister', as Im retired from the stud!

pinkboy

I have two thugs.

Bailey is 4, stubborn and obsessed with food.

Toddie is 3, naughty and obsessed with food.

They are my best mates.

Cheers

Jamie
photo2.jpg

I have a 4 year old golden retriever named Bix with some OCD issues...

I never thought I'd be one of *cough* 'those' people but I did create an Instagram account for him....

Check him out on webstagram if you like http://web.stagram.com/n/bix_thegoldendog/

We'll also be adding to the family later in the year with another Golden who will be named Bailey.

proud owner of sammy the cavadore, cavalier labrador cross. Looks exactly like a mini black labrador. Just graduated primary dog school today (after completing puppy school a couple of months back. Hasnt nibbled one chicken yet, but does look wistfully at them. Kids adore him.

Smokey - 14yr old cat. Loves cuddles (except when he doesn't) loves everybody (except when he doesn't) and hates the young cats with a passion. When he's in a bad mood avoid him or risk getting nasty scratches. When he's in a good mood he's your best friend.

Star - 14yr old cat. Obsessed with food. Always hungry but has the body of a feline supermodel. Wish I had her metabolism. Must sit on my lap every night. Growls at the other cats just for existing.

Tigey - 14yr old cat. Hates to be picked up. Hates cars. Hates vets. Panics at almost everything. Loves all the other cats most times and lets the 'kittens' suckle on her even though they are about 5 now. Must sit on my lap every night.

Stinky - 5yr old cat. Only has one eye. Unfortunate name thanks to Lil who thought it funny to name the poor boy that. He was dumped and was starving and covered in faeces when we got him. Very sick too & had to have his eye removed. He has the most beautiful nature and all the other cats adore him. Except Star & Smokey when they are having a 'mood'.

Essence - 5yr old cat. This one was in the same litter as Stinky. Beautiful quiet girl. Never gets into mischief. Named by the other daughter. She sure does have an essence though. I've never known a cat to break wind as often as this one. Phewwwww!!!!!

Bob - 3yr old cat. Naughty, always up to mischief. He just can't help himself. Loud too! He has a lovely nature, but does not mix well with other cats. Both Smokey & Star are scared of him and they run away, which makes him chase after them. Lil brought him home, promised to take him with her when she left. Hmm......

2 guinea pigs
A baby sulphur crested cockatoo - I think it's a girl that got kicked out of nest. Husband rescued it off the road and we nursed it back to health. It's my hubby's and they are pathetically in love.
A miniature pinscher runt.

Our gorgeous fur child departed a bit over a month ago.
He was a 12 year old blue heeler, 30kg (Part Smithfield Part full tail) - very much alpha male but biggest sook around. Very territorial about his arm chair - we weren't allowed in it after dinner. Obsessed with food (especially banana bread). Traveled everywhere with us (took the 1/2 of front bench seat in the landcruiser).
We'll spend some time doing international travel now and in a few years get another one. Can't wait :)

Back