Margin Facility XLS help

Hi All,

Apologies if this is in the wrong forums and/or off topic somwhat,

Was wondering if I could have some assistance with the attached margin facility xls sheet. I use this sheet to keep track of my margin facility as well as portfolio performance, and running risk scenarios.

Works pretty well for what I need , though getting a little cumbersome as I need to add in all new buys, DRPs etc and the list is getting quite long. What would the best way be to simplify a statement of current holdings for a data entry list of 200 lines long?

In essence, I would like:
- Simple portfolio list by stock
- Simple graph of this.

I’ll need to integrate a dividend sheet, and and also a seperate page for my holdings themselves (at the moment I double entry for the amrgin facility and for the portfolio sheet).

Alternatively could anyone volunteer a better spreadsheet of their own? ( I’ve tried demos of many available portfolio management software as well as google searches of available xls spreadsheets, and none yet seem to do the trick for me).

Im no trader - I really dont want anything too fancy analysis wise. Just something that is simple to use and easy to undertand. And not waste much time with data entry.

Cheers,
Tom

Attachments

• Margin Facility Management.xls
    51.5 KB · Views: 66
Back