Masterchef

I gave up watching it,
2 mins of masterchef, 15 mins of advertising, another 3 mins of masterchef, then another 15 mins adds.

lost me !

At least Masterchef actually does show some cooking. Unlike The Block etc, which are not really about renovations, just drama, drama, drama.

I gave up watching it,
2 mins of masterchef, 15 mins of advertising, another 3 mins of masterchef, then another 15 mins adds.

lost me !

Welcome to Channel 10.

Only the Comedy channel and the Discovery Channel are comparable in ad-nausea. Thank god for Foxtel IQ.

At least Masterchef actually does show some cooking. Unlike The Block etc, which are not really about renovations, just drama, drama, drama.

And being given an almost impossible timeframe to cook a meal isn't carefully scripted drama?

How about they give everyone a meal to cook, as much time as is required to do it properly, and see who's is best.

No drama in that.

"Cook for you lives, people!"

And being given an almost impossible timeframe to cook a meal isn't carefully scripted drama?

How about they give everyone a meal to cook, as much time as is required to do it properly, and see who's is best.

No drama in that.

"Cook for you lives, people!"

Never said masterchef was any good, just it does have some cooking. Somersoft, drama drama drama

I gave up watching it,

lost me !

Watch it from the masterchef site online, still a couple of ads but so much less pain than TV

Last edited:
I like the show actually. Good fun. Sure, it is a bit nauseating to see the ads but that's commercial TV for you...if you don't like it just TIVO the show.

Back