medium density in south-east queensland

OK, i've done some figures and I think I have enough for another IP. I could spend another 300-350k but would prefer <300k.

What I'm looking for is anything cheap with development potential later down the track - maybe in 2-3 yrs. Does anyone have any suggestions on which suburbs I should be looking at within south-east queensland for either medium residential (preferred) or subdivisions within this price bracket - if that is at all possible.

According to www.homepriceguide.com.au Coomera's median prices have gone up by 55% from Nov 06 to May 07. It's one of the booming areas in Gold Coast at the moment. It's about 20min drive to Surfers Paradise by taking the motorway. They are also building a new town centre and they are spending alot $$ to build up the area. Plus alot of other things happening thier aswel. Maybe do a google on it and find out more.

Cashflow, there is plenty around for that money, but asking for Medium Density will be your problem. Developers are snatching up these sites and you're going to need a lot more doe (at least double) if you're going to look within brisbane itself for MR sites that are able to be built on.

can't speak for the GC or ipswich as i dont know much about their RE or zonings, but Brisbane will be a problem.

you MAY be able to jag a low-medium res block for that price still in Zillmere or banyo areas, but i think even they've grown to much...

sorry mate!!
UC

Thanks UC.

I might have a look at ipswich or logan councils (though from what I hear logan councils are extremely hard to work with :D)

Back