MELB: MCORP free 3 day property investment workshop

Hello
Dont know if this will be any good but its free 3 day workshop. From my email it said there was 179 spots left. Anyways heres the link if anyones interested

http://www.mcorp.com/pet.php

If Mcorp has run one of these in the past and someone has been can they inform me if it was worth attending?

If you go ask them the question about using your LOC to pay for Holidays etc and mixing Deductible and Non-Deductible debt; I was curious regarding a response to this after watching the free DVD and sent an e-mail many many moons ago but haven't received a reply..

See MCORP Forum and DVD thread Here!

I suspect its an attempt to get you to buy from a developer. I went to a freebie seminar of his several years ago and I got that impression, but I could be wrong.

He advocates a simple buy 2-10k from the CBD and -ve gear strategy.

I suspect its an attempt to get you to buy from a developer. I went to a freebie seminar of his several years ago and I got that impression, but I could be wrong.

I don't know about this - I watched his DVD, and he was advocating buying established properties, and possibly ones needing a reno - and was actually saying to avoid OTP and brand new properties.

I suspect it will more geared towards promoting his buyers agents services than anything else.

Cheers,
Jen

Back