Melbourne - February Meeting......Speaker DaleGG

Hi All

The first Melbourne Meeting for 2006 will be held at Swinburne University Hawthorn Campus.

Speaker: Dale Gatherum Goss

Wednesday 22 February

Room: AGSE211
(AGSE building Cnr William and Wakefield)
Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm

ENTRY IS FREE!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

The Y-man

http://www.swinburne.edu.au/cwis/maps/maps_hawthorn.htm

p.s. PLEASE CHECK PARKING RESTRICTIONS AND/OR CLOSING TIMES CAREFULLY

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Maggie,

We darken the room, dress up in long robes and sacrifice a young.... ooops... wrong meeting..... ;)

Uhh... let's see, Somersoft... oh yes, we gather together and discuss things pertaining to investments (property, as well as anything else anyone wants to throw in the fray) in a friendly atmosphere of like minded people. Novices are highly encouraged to attend to ask questions.

We haven't set a particular agenda, so it's a free discussion.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Wow how can you tell I'm a novice? :rolleyes:

Do you just turn up and take a seat and you have speakers? Or is it abit more informal with coffee and biscuits supplied and everyone just chats? Have never been to one of these things but definetly interested in attending, the fact that its for free is an added bonus! :)

Maggie

Maggie said:
Wow how can you tell I'm a novice? :rolleyes:

Do you just turn up and take a seat and you have speakers? Or is it abit more informal with coffee and biscuits supplied and everyone just chats? Have never been to one of these things but definetly interested in attending, the fact that its for free is an added bonus! :)

Maggie

No, didn't know you were a novice. Just something I say every time to encourage people to come along and pick the collective intelligence of the "brains trust".

We sometime organize speakers, but not this round.

I'll supply coffee - we often rely on people to BYO the bikkies to share....

Cheers,

The Y-man

Ok thankyou...does everyone know everyone already? I'll be coming by myself and don't cherish the thought of being a wall flower staring into my coffee all night with everyone in there little groups.

Maggie

Wow, who said Victorians are staid and stuck up.....well, the ones that don't move to Qld at least......I'll bring the home made jam drops.....just to get away from the Victorians in SE Qld for a few days....

Will definetly be there - will be great to get some tips and advice from people with way more experience than myself, may even bring my father along I think its something he'd find interesting as well. Look forward to it. So if we have to book put me down for two please.

Kate aka Sam's Girl

I can't make the Melbourne meeting.

Are any of you going to the Peter Spann workshop, it would be good to catch up with a few people?

The Y-man said:
We sometime organize speakers, but not this round.

Well, circumstances will once again prove me mistaken! :)

We will take up Dale's most kindest offer to speak
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24157

I have (see post above) moved us to a larger room to cater for what is sure to be an incredibly interesting presentation - but don't be late; you could be left standing! :D

For those who have been to Dale's previous presentations, this promises to be completely new topic and content.

Cheers,

The Y-man

p.s. Please note that due to the "speaker format" of meeting and likely turnout, it is probable that we will be unable to provide the coffee/tea that we normally do - apologies. There are vending machines located in the building.

I'll be there with bells on !!

Unless its not socially acceptable to wear bells anymore?

I could wear long robes and bring a young ..... oops like y-man said, wrong meeting.

:cool:

T.

Other meeting

TomL said:
I'll be there with bells on !!

Unless its not socially acceptable to wear bells anymore?

I could wear long robes and bring a young ..... oops like y-man said, wrong meeting.

:cool:

T.

What night is this other meeting on?:D

Back