Melbourne - Investment Night

Afternoon all,

As some of you will know, I've recently gone out on my own to start a new Property Management Agency in Melbourne. As part of the launch we're hosting an information session in a few weeks and would love to see some familiar SS names and faces there :)

The details;
From 7:30pm (for 8pm start) on Thursday 19th September
La Notte Restaurant - Rear Function Room
140-146 Lygon Street, Carlton VIC

Plenty of nibbles and drinks included.

The speakers this time around;
Myself, Samantha Gatherum-Goss from Qura Property; about how to substantially increase your odds of winning at VCAT (and other tips & tricks).
Jake Milne from Infolio Property Advisors; about the current state of the Melbourne property market and predictions on growth areas to watch.
Jo Attard from Jo Attard & Co; about the current state of the lending market and how to avoid the most common mistakes in applying for finance.
And I've asked hubby - James Gatherum-Goss from House of Wealth Accounting - to MC the session and join us for a Q&A panel with the other speakers to close the formal part of the evening.

There is a small cost (only $20 each) for the night to just to help cover the costs of the food, drinks and venue. We should be more or less wrapped up by about 9:30pm, after which you're most welcome to join us for another drink and a social chat.

Please RSVP by posting below or contacting me via [email protected] to book a ticket. Looking forward to what should be a really fun night!

This is an amazing opportunity for any Melbourne based investors, & I'm not just saying this because of Lil, who we all know is an amazing PM.

You've got a talk from JamesGG, long time forum member & well known accountant, Jake, who we all know, is an awesome Melbourne based Buyers Agent, and a mortgage broker as well.

You know, if I was at all interested in the Melbourne market, I'd fly there just for the talk from James & Jake alone, as you usually pay a lot more for this kind of information. Having someone who's a PM is just the cream on top.

Do yourself a favour. Even if you're not yet ready to buy something, go along and listen to what these professionals have to say.

This is an amazing opportunity for any Melbourne based investors, & I'm not just saying this because of Lil, who we all know is an amazing PM.

You've got a talk from JamesGG, long time forum member & well known accountant, Jake, who we all know, is an awesome Melbourne based Buyers Agent, and a mortgage broker as well.

You know, if I was at all interested in the Melbourne market, I'd fly there just for the talk from James & Jake alone, as you usually pay a lot more for this kind of information. Having someone who's a PM is just the cream on top.

Do yourself a favour. Even if you're not yet ready to buy something, go along and listen to what these professionals have to say.

skater is there a chance that this event could be recorded and posted on the forum... im sure it would be appreciated and ss forum members would be happy to pay to listen to these industry professionals ??? just a thought :D

Great to see we have so many interested :D

Shame that you're not all in Melbourne though!

Wilkie, I'll see what we can do - if not, I'm looking at holding another one at the end of the year (all going well!) and hopefully we can get something for that one instead.

Would love to come along and drag my other half along.
Gee skater, I thought you were in nsw, didn't realise you were a local, maybe we should start going to the monthly meetings.

Gee skater, I thought you were in nsw, didn't realise you were a local, maybe we should start going to the monthly meetings.

Mum is in NSW, but I've been in Melbourne now for almost 4 years :)

Shoot me an email so I can add you to my list, will be great to see you two there!

I am sure you will enjoy it. Oh & you are right, I am from NSW. It is Lil Skater who is running this event, not me. She has secured a few VERY IMPRESSIVE speakers, so you won't be disappointed.

I'd go if I was in Melbourne. I like your style... but I cannot believe it is four years since you moved to Melbourne.

thanks lil skater ill def be along for the next one :D

I may hold you too that! :p

Hi, I'm down in Melbourne that week for work, so count me in for 2 people.

Thanks!
Hi Lil Skater, please count me in for one. Thanks!

Such good timing!

If you both shoot me an email ([email protected]) or even a PM on here is fine, with your name and anyone else coming along and I can add you to the list!

Looking forward to seeing some new, and known faces around :)

Back