Melbourne - Investment Night

I'd go if I was in Melbourne. I like your style... but I cannot believe it is four years since you moved to Melbourne.

Thanks Wylie!

To be honest I still can't believe it's been that long either - But I love it here! It's funny that I know my area better than I ever knew Western Sydney. To the point I don't think there's many roads I don't know the name of around here!!

I'm in Melbourne now, so would love to come along!

I've been live tweeting property events via #propertyobserving so will be doing this on the night too :)

Unfortunately schweedy won't be able to make it :(

There are a few spots left, and with just two days to go I'm hoping we can fill those spots! :)

C'mon Y-Man :D

It's tonight!

I still have a few tickets left, but not many, so if you are interested send me an email and I'll put your name down!

For those who are already coming along, I look forward to seeing you all there and we will have a small door prize :)

A great evening - great venue - great speakers - great food - thoroughly enjoyable!

Good choice of door prize as well ;)

Thank you for coming along! (And the rest that did as well!)

I hope everyone got some useful information from the night too.

I'm exhausted.

Enjoy the Bailey's ;)

Great night, very informative, definitely worth the drive. Thanks for organising, and thanks to the speakers as well.

Oh, and good luck with your business - sounds like your on the right track. If/when we buy property in Melbourne, will definitely come and see you re management.

Cheers.

Back