MELBOURNE - May MSN/Somersoft meeting

Folks,

the next Melbourne MSN/Somersoft IP Group meeting will be held at Victoria University, Footscray Park campus, details being:

Date: Thursday 29th of May 2003
Time: 6.30pm
Building C, room C410A
Address: Ballarat Road, Footscray (cnr Hoadley Crt)
Parking: Plenty of parking opposite the campus on Ballarat Road & it's FREE
Agenda: well no agenda as yet, but we always have lots to talk about, especially in these low interest/low inflation times. One thing I'd like us to agree upon is a date & a nominated person to arrange a Melbourne MSN/Somersoft lunch/outing...
Cost: Free of course
Tea/Coffee facilities will be available

Note: vending machines with drinks, snacks, icecreams & cappuccinos are 50m away on the same level, so you may want to bring along some coins if you intend to use them...

As always, you don't have to RSVP, just show up... I hope to see you there...

Cheers,

MannyB.

Last edited:
thanks again Manni and others...

--> It is quite interesting to see the power of 10+ minds working together to make their lives better.

Cheers!
CoolSyle

Hi Jewell,

unfortunately we didn't get to talk about the Melbourne Lunch/Meeting at our last meeting as we did get caught up in good discussions, leaving Footscray after 11pm, so by then we were too exhausted/sleepy to even think straight... so would be postponed for discussion at the next meeting... Speaking of next meeting, once I get confirmation from Yman re: the room booking at Swinburne I'll publicise it...

Cheers,

MannyB.

Back