Melbourne Meeting - Thursday 14th November

Whilst we're on the topic, instead of a dinner even in December, perhaps we could have a weekend BBQ in a park somewhere.

I'll try make next Thursday, but it's probably not going to be the best day for me next week. :(

Details -
Mercadante Wood Fired Pizza
123 Lygon Street, Carlton

http://www.mercadante.com.au/index.html

Hi Lil

Can you confirm that the restaurant will split the bill, or do we order and pay at the bar individually?

Even for small groups, if a venue bills the table it can be very messy organising money, and for a large group well nigh impossible to split the bill fairly

So just thought I'd ask to clarify the payment details well in advance!

Cheers
Kristine

Great suggestion PT! I love a good BBQ! Also good for those who may not usually be able to make catch ups because of kids/work.

Kristine, not sure, didn't even think of that!

I will ask tomorrow and post here to let everyone know.

Spoke to them again and they've said it they can split the bill. Although it can be a little hard to split fairly as pointed out.

Alternatively I can book something else in the same area (it is Carlton after all) that will allow us all to pay at the bar/kitchen separately.

So far we have two confirmed :eek:

Possibility of Jake Milne and (hopefully) Kristine with hubby as well, which takes us up to 8 including James and I.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late notice but I have to take a rain check as I've got to do a few things at work, will be a bit late and Carlton is a bit too far for me to get to. :(

I hope the BBQ thing can be organised and I'll be there.

If there's another meetup after this in Mitcham or Doncaster I'll be there.

Back