MELBOURNE - MIG End of Financial Year Meeting

Folks,

it is that time of the year again, End of Financial Year. :) This is therefore an excuse for us to have a get together/dinner (have a bite to eat & a few drinks). With this in mind, we have managed to confirm a date & a venue for our End of Financial Year dinner, details being:

When: Wednesday 27th June
Time: 6.30pm
Where: The Moreland Hotel
Address: 882 Sydney Rd, Brunswick
Booking name: Booking under "Somersoft"
Foods: they have a comprehensive menu (well priced) & you pay for food & drinks as you order them (Note: keen an eye out for the Wednesday night special, may be good, last time it was the sea food basket)
Who: everyone is invited, feel free to bring along family or friends

Now, to ensure we have adequate seating, pls reply to this post if you intend to come along, indicating numbers (ie. coming with husband/wife/kids)... FYI, I have reserved 30 seats (as per previous years), which has been adequate in the past, but by RSVP'ing it would make life easier (in case we need additional seating arranged)...

Cheers,

Manny.

I'll be there

Hi Manny

I will come along. See you there!

cheers
Rachel

Folks,

it is that time of the year again, End of Financial Year. :) This is therefore an excuse for us to have a get together/dinner (have a bite to eat & a few drinks). With this in mind, we have managed to confirm a date & a venue for our End of Financial Year dinner, details being:

When: Wednesday 27th June
Time: 6.30pm
Where: The Moreland Hotel
Address: 882 Sydney Rd, Brunswick
Booking name: Booking under "Somersoft"
Foods: they have a comprehensive menu (well priced) & you pay for food & drinks as you order them (Note: keen an eye out for the Wednesday night special, may be good, last time it was the sea food basket)
Who: everyone is invited, feel free to bring along family or friends

Now, to ensure we have adequate seating, pls reply to this post if you intend to come along, indicating numbers (ie. coming with husband/wife/kids)... FYI, I have reserved 30 seats (as per previous years), which has been adequate in the past, but by RSVP'ing it would make life easier (in case we need additional seating arranged)...

Cheers,

Manny.

I'm going to do my best to attend, but may not be able to make it as I have a busy few weeks ahead of me before I head off to Europe to soap up some sun :cool: I will confirm next week.

Cheers,
Ozi

Hi Manny,

I'll be there as well. Thanks for arranging this. I'll be there around 7.00 if that is ok??

Regards Jason.

Back