MELBOURNE - MIG End of Financial Year Meeting

I was so much looking forward to this but we won't be able to attend. My husband's father passed away yesterday morning and we're staying down the peninsula with his mom til the end of the week.

Have a great night

Lyne

Hi Ozi, I hope u have a great trip...

My friend Zoran will also be attending tomorrow... Replying on his behalf...

Cheers,

Manny.

Hi

Hi All

Will not be able to make it as Im working tomorrow. Anyways hope you all have a nice evening and looking forward to the next meet.

regards

Sunny

I wish I could be there, but unfortunately current circumstances have made it impossible. :(

Hopefully we can catch up next time you are down alexlee.

Have a great time everyone…….I’ll be thinking of you!

Ruby

Looks like I'm slumming it on public transport tonight ;)

Does anyone have advice on the best way to get there leaving from the cbd?

Tram or train? And which tram #(s), or platform #(s) at flinders street, to head towards.

Thanks!

Looks like I'm slumming it on public transport tonight ;)

Does anyone have advice on the best way to get there leaving from the cbd?

Tram or train? And which tram #(s), or platform #(s) at flinders street, to head towards.

Thanks!

Upfield line to Moreland Station.
Couldn't tell you the platform....

Cheers,

The Y-man

Guys just got home (and yes had to jump on for business emails so thought i would make a quick post), and just wanted to say thanks for the good night.

Cheers to Manny for organising tonight and too everyone who I had a chat with. If i didnt say hi sorry for that (you could probably tell who I was as I was the 21 year old who looks 18! ;) ) but I will keep coming along so plenty of time to catch up!

Cheers

Ben

Hi Twitch,

Great to meet you last night. Thanks again for the beer, sorry I wasn't able to hang around long enough to return the favour. If you ever need to 'slum' it once again try the Journey Planner on the www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au website. The advanced mode will show you all the tram, train and bus options to get to almost anywhere from anywhere. It's a very nifty tool.

Was great to put a face to many of the names last night. Thanks again Manny for organising it.

Regards,

David.

Last night's MIG

Hi everyone,

Thanks Manny for organizing last night's dinner. It was great to be able to meet up and exchange lots of stories!

Look forward to meeting up again in the future!

Regards Jason.

Manny,

Thanks again for organising these meetings.
As a newbie to the whole investing scene its great to be able to speak with people who have years more experience than me :D

Thanks,
Alex

Hi there,

it was definately great to catch up with everyone once again & good to see some new faces... Looking forward to catching up with everyone once again in the future...

Cheers,

Manny.

Its not where's Wally....it's where's Rolfie

Thanks for organising the venue Manny,

Certainly a great evening, seems we've been missing a few too many meetings lately with all the new faces!!
Great to meet everyone,
including a contingency of accounting background formitees
Our interstate/international formitee Alexlee, auditor Ben, and last but not least James GG.

David, I didn't realise you were on public transport
I could have given you a lift home as I drive pass Hawthorn on the way.
(let me know next time)

cheers

Timm

PS. Thanks also from Mrs Bricks & Mortar and Mini B&M.:D

Back