MELBOURNE - MIG Xmas Dinner

Thanks from the Lockington Sub-Branch too!
Great to meet a friendly bunch and it was lovely to know you've all been there and done that!
Great soother for Colin who thought he was the only one to suffer under fire!
Cheers
Robyn

Thanks Manny for organising the meeting

It was my first meeting in Melbourne but a great one. Greetings to Gerd, Faye, Rex and Y-man for sharing your experiences.

I wish I had enough time to get to know the other folks who were there also. I felt a bit guilty leaving my wife waiting for me in the carpark. I could report honestly to her that the roast of the day was great tucker.

Maybe I will see you folks again in a year's time. :)

F

Hi guys,

I'd like to thank everyone for coming along for our Xmas dinner, I did have a great time, as it is good to catch up with everyone & good to see a couple of new faces :)

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for 2005 & wishing you all a VERY MERRY XMAS & a Happy, safe & health filled New Year 2006...

I hope to catch up with you all in the New Year...

All the very best,

Manny.

Hi All,
It seems like a good event which I have missed out on. Any ideas when the next one will be held as I would like to come along. Also is there a website for MIG (I'm guessing it's Melbourne Investor's Group, judging by BIG in Brisbane, PIG in Perth and SIG in Sydney)! Thanks.

Ram.

We have monthly meetings, usually the last Wednesday of the month (except Jan). These alternate between Hawthorn and Footscray. No website, sorry.

You can always find the details here or in the calendar. Hopefully we might see you there. :)

Ruby

Back