Melbourne MSN/Somersoft April IP Meeting

Folks,

As per Y-man's post (on MSN) below, the next meeting for Melbourne is scheduled as follows:

6:30pm Tuesday 29th April 2003

Room EN525 (Engineering Building)
Swinburne University
John St
Hawthorn

http://www.street-directory.com.au/...evel=5&star=1&heading=JOHN st, Hawthorn, 3122

http://www.swin.edu.au/corporate/marketing/campus_tour/

I understand MannyB is winding up the Economic Clock for discussion!

Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

The Y- man
-----------------------

as per Y-man's post above, I will bring along some laminated "Economic Clocks" for you to keep & to be utilised for part of our discussion...

Cheers,

MannyB.

Hi David,

as per Watto's reply, everyone is welcome... no need to RSVP, simply show up... its free...

Basically we are all forum members (like-minded) that meet up monthly who have similar interests & chat about IPs, we all find it extremely valuable...

Hope to see u there...

Cheers,

MannyB.

Hi manny
How long do the meetings go for, and do you need to bring anything, food, drinks, what do the meetings consist of,
its a fair drive but I hope to attend,and put some faces to these forum names,

Hi Steven,

well the venue for the meeting is normally a classroom setup (being University facilities) & normally run for between 2 & 3 hours (depending on how everyone feels & the discussions of the day)...

In terms of bringing drinks or food, well its up to you... there are vending machines there for a quick snack, but feel free to bring something if you like... at the Footscray meetings (as we alternate) we do have coffee making facilities & water, but not at Hawthorn...

Look forward to seeing you there...

Cheers,

MannyB.

Bummer !

Found out too late. Can't go.....

Someone post about how it goes, and let me know when the next is !!!

Simon.

Hi Freddy,

we meet monthly & alternate venues, one month at Hawthorn (Swinburne Uni) & other at Footscray (Victoria University)... the May meeting details will be posted soon once a venue has been confirmed (meetings are normally run on Tuesday or Thursday nights closer to the end of the month)...

Stay tuned, I'll place a post in the next couple of days....

Cheers,

MannyB.

Hey Manny & Others,

I joined the forum a few weeks ago - and attended the April IP Meeting.

My assessment? (in one sentence) ..

The IP Meeting provides a wonderful opportunity for like minded people to meet experienced and enthusiatic property investors with minimal risk of being brainwashed by an individual speaker who words are directly motivated by money.

Simply join the meeting if your keen to share idea's and experiences. There is a good cross-section of ages, experience, and success levels.

Thanks a bunch to Manny athers helping organise and participate
! .. I had a ball learning so much and in so little time - and for free? ... unheard of .. I was waiting for someone to sell me something but it did not happen! :D

Regards (see ya'll at the next meeting!),

CoolStyle (aka David)

Back