Melbourne Social Gathering

Details have now been finalised for the Melbourne Social Gathering!

Date:
Saturday August 9th

Time:
12pm

Place:
The Moreland Hotel
Cnr of Sydney and Moreland Rds
Brunswick VIC 3056
Phone: 9386 3748

Parking in Moreland Rd

Everyone is very welcome! Come along and spend an enjoyable afternoon with like-minded people.
Bring the whole family; there are facilities for the kids as well as the adults. They also have a great range of food at various prices…so there is something for everyone. :D

If you could just let me know if you are coming along, reply to this post, send me a PM or email ASAP, just so we can let them know numbers.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 9th!

Ruby :)

Its purely social Michael........if you are looking for something more structured the Investornet meeting is on the 9th and the somersoft/msn meeting is on the 22nd.

Details can be found in the associated posts and the calendar :)

Ruby

G'day

How come this thread keeps getting buried?

Yes, please, chicken schnitzel and chips for me and steak 'n' kidney pudding for Mike.

Do they have Guinness? Can anyone play the piano? I can sing the complete 'Aeroplane Jelly' song - in falsetto!

Ruby, by 12pm that means 'noon', right?

Looking forward to a social outing!

cheers

Kristine

Melb Social Gathering

I will be a little L8....

But i will be there.......it will be good to catch up with everyone again.

Come Melbournites do yourself a favour and be there!!!!!

Cheers
watto

Hello
Seems Ruby has thrown use the ball.
Let’s not drop it.
Come along and talk to people that have done the deals.
Looking forward to seeing you there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone :)

Just look for the somersoft table.........we should be easy to spot!

Ruby

Thank you so much Ruby for organising such a wonderful afternoon :eek:) The venue was great and the company even better!

The door prize was a fantastic idea but why did you give our winning ticket to some-one else??? (Only kidding we already have those two wonderful books by Jan)

See everyone at the next meeting!

Hi Ruby,

thanx for arranging the social gathering, you did an excellent job & I can second GA on this, the venue was excellent (worth considering for future social gatherings)... the turnout was equally good & was good to catch up with everyone...

Cheers,

MannyB.

Yoh!

Highly reminiscent of the State Theatre, with the Grecian / Roman decor (loved the statue of David), high domed ceiling complete with clouds, and night-time lighting.

Ruby, thanks for organising the venue and organising all of us to get out and about a bit, brush the cobwebs off and share an idle moment among friends.

Yes, we should do it again (before the end of the year perhaps?). Better than a seminar and more nutritious.

cheers

Kristine

Back