Michael Yardney in Bris on 29April

I went to the Canberra presentation yesterday- it was well worth going.

Even if I did have to be there at 8:30AM on a Sunday morning!

Let's say if there is a break in between his talk, we will both meet at the "entry reception" desk. If no break then we meet there at the end of the talk.
I will be easy to recognised, just look for a good looking 49 yrs old Asian girl hehehe.

geoffw said:
I went to the Canberra presentation yesterday- it was well worth going.

Even if I did have to be there at 8:30AM on a Sunday morning!

I went to the Sydney one with similar thoughts. There were so many people there, the venue could only just cope!

Andrew_A said:
How about a summary then Geoff?

- General overview of all major property markets
- What lies ahead, baber boomers etc
- Think like a wealthy person and general attitutes towards investing and wealth
- Value add by development and renovations
- Lots of case studies done by Metropole, might I add, some of the final products looked fantastic
- About Metropole's services in general

I'm sure there's heaps I've left out.. But yeah.. My notes are at home

We can all discuss in more detail once everyone has attended the course. I personally thought it was somewhat skewed towards Melbourne in general, but that's understandable I guess. I would be good to have a similar service to what Metropole offer in Sydney.

Hi Salsa and Kaf,

my husband and I will be there and we would love to meet up. I will look for you in the intermission (if there is one) or at the end.

Debbie

kph said:
MichaelY...
when are you coming to Perth ?????

The weathers fine and the markets hot !!!

kp

I'm realy sorry I didn't include Perth in my schedule this time (just ran out of time)

I had at least 60 emails asking the same, so I will try and come there in the second half of this year, after my annual workshop - just no time before that.

That's it - I'm booked in for this one!

No way I'm missing another inspirational speaker from lack of planning....missed the Reno Kings magical mystery tour yesterday and Spanny this morning (though I've heard both before).....still, fairly mad at myself for not keeping the motivation going.....but not this time.

George "Book 'em Danno!" Grubar

I'll be there, dragging my wife Lisa along too. With any luck it'll be an eye-opener for her. Hopefully I'll also be able to get Michael Yardney to sign his book for me. :)

Oh, and get lots of useful tidbits of information about the current state of the market.

-- MJ.

Back