Min property land size for investment property

Hi All
Currently looking at a longer term CG property in the suburbs of brisbane eg algester, runcorn, Mt Gravatt E etc.

Does property size matter? In my mind it does, I figure the larger the better but this is based really on nothing. The average size seems to be around 600m2 for a 3 bedder home. Is there a certain property size that I should be looking for ie look for homes on sizes greater than 600m2 because "x". can someone define "x" in this instance?

How about the opposite, I've found some nice properties but the land size seems oddly small eg 400m2 for a 3 bedder home doesn't really leave much yard space.

Cheers

Units don't have land attached. Figure that?

It does get to a point where there is too much land for tenants to be expected to look after as well (unless it becomes subdivisible/able to be developed).

Units don't have land attached. Figure that?

It does get to a point where there is too much land for tenants to be expected to look after as well (unless it becomes subdivisible/able to be developed).

so in summary it doesn't really matter unless its too large and therefor hard for tenants to manage.

Back