Missing Malaysia airline.

This is turning into more than a crashed plane. Lots of weird things happening. No wreckage found. Plane just disappeared from radar. Missing passports. Phones of passengers still ringing out according to some rumours.

Surely some wreckage would have been found now? It's a busy waterway that the plane crashed into?

Gotta be lots of thing to learn here by the aviation industry if nothing else?

See ya's.

They're now talking about having the black box directly relay it's traffic back to air control and still captured on the black box itself which I think would be a great idea. If nothing else comes from this, I hope this one important change is implemented.

They're now talking about having the black box directly relay it's traffic back to air control and still captured on the black box itself which I think would be a great idea. If nothing else comes from this, I hope this one important change is implemented.

Seems a logical thing to me. I'm surprised it isn't done this way already, the technology to achieve this is nothing really special.

Is it possible it went off course, for whatever reason, and crashed into deep jungle not inhabited by people who could report it.

Lots of people travel on false passports for non terrorist reasons, and with no one coming forward claiming responsiblity, terrorism is looking less likely.

This is turning into more than a crashed plane. Lots of weird things happening. No wreckage found. Plane just disappeared from radar. Missing passports. Phones of passengers still ringing out according to some rumours.

Surely some wreckage would have been found now? It's a busy waterway that the plane crashed into?

Gotta be lots of thing to learn here by the aviation industry if nothing else?

See ya's.

Sounds a lot like TV series LOST.....
Hopefully they're found soon

Seems the phones ringing out is a hoax
Stolen passport passengers were just immigrants looking for a new life
Seems that some unknown Chinese group have claimed reaponsilbility but authorities reckon it's a hoax
No mayday call.means it must have been a quick end
Ie most likely explosion

So I guess that means terrorism or hijack

That's my take
And I'm an expert cos I watched air crash investigations from nz

It's a possibility that they are now travelling through some sort of vortex that they have not yet identified, and what seems to be a normal 6 hour flight to them, but once they arrive at their final destination, it may be something like 50 or 80 years later

Sounds a lot like TV series LOST.....
Hopefully they're found soon

That's what I thought.

It's really bizarre.

Only 9% of planes have been lost while cruising. The remainder of accidents are during landing & take off.

Most of the South China Sea is around 60m - 80m in depth. The length of the plane is just over 60m.

People on board using stolen passports that were registered against the interpol database.

Reports the plane had changed course before dropping off radar.

3 days and not a single piece of wreckage.

I feel for the families, so much loss and so little answers.

This plane has a history of crashes. I think something happened with the plane, I don't think its terrorism.

I heard someone from Monash on the radio within hours of its disappearance saying, the two passengers on stolen passports were probably drug couriers and that there was more than likely a malfunction of the plane.

I think this academic is on the right track

I feel so sorry for the relatives.

Chris

This plane has a history of crashes. I think something happened with the plane, I don't think its terrorism.

Where did you read this? My sources are telling me that the model of plane (Boeing 777-200) only had its first fatal accident last year in San Francisco, which was caused by pilot error. That's a pretty impeccable safety record given that it has been in service since 1995.

For this specific plane in question, it was involved in an incident where the wing tip was ripped off at Shanghai a couple of years ago. The closest parallel I can draw was a Boeing 747 for JAL which was involved in a tail strike in 1978 before it crashed seven years later near Mt Fuji because of flawed repairs.

Norwoodsman

The incident was shown on TV in the News, it clearly showed this particular plane crashing when 2 people were killed. It was also involved in a previous crash, where there were injuries but no deaths.

Chris

It's a busy waterway that the plane crashed into?
One would think China has enough technical people working on this they may have a good idea what has happened with the silent evidence,just once the media takes control with the infinity of stories that are out there worldwide,i just pity the families not knowing and waiting..

Yeah, this current way the black box works is gotta be outdated? I'm sure it was a great idea 60 years ago. But Imagine having to wait for years to retrieve the info from the bottom of the ocean? Surely the info can be relayed to satellites or other aircraft or numerous other ways?

See ya's.

Last edited:
Back