MoneyMasters Workshop

Has anyone heard of or attended a Moneymasters workshop?

www.moneymasters.com.au

I have been offered a free ticket to the 3 day event in Perth on 31 Mar-2 April, but the only speaker I recognised was Rick Otton? I believe these are being run Australia wide.

Cost is not an issue as I think the tickets are only $59 anyway, I'm thinking more about the value of my time.

Anyone been previously or can recommend the event?

Regards
Joe D

Joe

is this the guy who wants to live on the moon, has done the cosmonaut training etc ..If so I have a friend that went to a course a year or so ago

PS;

Just checked the link..yep thats him

I've been to a presentation by the guy, some years ago.

At the time, my feeling was very strong that he was just copying Peter Spann's methods and presentation. I would not be surprised at all if he befcame successful from PS.

G'day all,

I got that "deja vu" feelling visiting the website. It's a shocker !! All those reds and yellows vieing for your eye - and all the "this is such a good deal" hype. THEN the audio kicks in !!! Now that can throw you if you're not expecting it.

I don't know the bloke, but this website copies so many horrible others, I think it is working against him, (worked for me ... :p )

Regards,

I was going to go but unfortunately it is a "private wealth event not open to the public" which means I cannot attend.

Some queries... How do they value some of the $1095 worth of "free" gifts... e-books valued at $49 each! A CD is $397! Some screensavers $74 & the other $526 is undisclosed!:rolleyes:
The first ebook "The Science of Getting Rich" is available free here
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Science_of_Getting_Rich:)
The second is available for $4.95 here
http://self-improvement-ebooks.com/
There are only 5.3 million pages of free screensavers, so I am sure this set must be really worth $74:not

Speaking of undisclosed, how about the first guest, Mr X... so good they won't even tell us his name or are they worried someone might do an internet search on him prior??

The second speaker, Nik Halik is a "former rock star"... I would ask the questions, where was he a rock star & who said he was a star??? There is no answers provided by an internet search... I am sure a "star" would have something written about them. May be he said it himself? He has also "trained in Russia to become an astronaut"... Unfortunately he did not succeed at this

Another speaker, Adam Ginsberg has the headline "... How to create a $10,000,000 eBay business" it should actually be "... How to create a $10,000,000 eBay business & how to lose it the following year!" This article sums it up pretty well
http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y04/m09/i08/s02

Johnny Wimbrey & Peter Bland sound like interesting motivational speakers & would be worth hearing.

Ben Waldeck states "FACT: Most Web Designers design pages that are attractive to the eye but NOT Search Engines."... Unfortunately, as Les pointed out, that is the ugliest web page I have seen in a while & not attractive to the eye at all.

Andrew Dimitri earned 404.7% per annum!:rolleyes: or did he? Maybe he only invested for 23 days & took the average over the whole year;)

"We 100% fully guarantee your satisfaction"...:)
"There is a no refund policy for money masters":confused:

Overall, it sounds like could be interesting listening to a few of the speakers but you have to take most of it with a grain of salt. Since you have free tickets, it would be interesting to hear your view on it. Also let us know how much pressure is applied to purchase the products promoted there.
Steve

Steve, Les, Geoffw, Redwing

Thanks for comments.

I share these same thoughts and doubts, however, sometimes one gets a pleasant surprise when a gem comes unexpectedly ..............

I plan to attend the opening session with an open mind and thereafter if neceassary be selective in my attendance.

Thanks

Joe D

Good on ya Joe
I am sure you will get something out of it & since the tickets are free, what have you got to lose?
Please post again when you get a chance... I would be interested to see what you think of it
Steve

G'day Joe D,

As Jo jo ma said, I'm sure you'll get something out of it. I've heard Rick Otten before, and he is worth listening to, for sure. The rest, I don't know - but, hey, if it's free, and you can take 3 days of "semineering", I'm sure you will be better off for it all.

By the way, do take the time to meet up and chat with other attendees - you just never know who you might meet, and who might give you "the best" information - "the best" might come from an unplanned meeting !!!!

Good luck with it,

Regards,

I've been to a presentation by the guy, some years ago.
Sorry, I don't want to cast aspersions on the wrong guy.

There are a number of people who were involved in this presentation.

I recognise two of the 13 presenters, my comments were directed at only one.

So please don't get me wrong.

But, as others have said, there is sure to be hard sell.

Leave your credit card behind. ;)

Back